Membership shirt (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Shame it's only getting a one match outing. Think it's much nicer than this years away and third kits (which are both decent too)

Would like to see it as next years home and away kit...for home just reverse the colours. For away as it is or yellow and navy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricketts

anybody else still waiting? We have had one, waiting on another. You would think they would put them in the same package.

SkyBlueSoul

Yep, still waiting for mine as well.

Was really hoping I'd have found my name on one of the pictures all the bastards who have received them have put all over social media

Covkid1968#

I'm still waiting for one, same scenario as yourself, and no reply to the emails I sent !
I had 2 in the same bag so they have clearly done it for some... that’s infuriating.

Covkid1968#

Yep, still waiting for mine as well.

Was really hoping I'd have found my name on one of the pictures all the bastards who have received them have put all over social media

PM me your name and I’ll find it if you haven’t got it by tomorrow.

SkyBlueSoul

PM me your name and I’ll find it if you haven’t got it by tomorrow.
Might have to take you up on that, just spoke to Yodel and they have no deliveries due for my name on their system. The last thing they can find was December which was probably the 3rd kit.

Saddlebrains

Id email the club if i were any of you without a shirt.

They sent my 2 childrens ones to an old address.

Even though my account was updated 12th September last year with my new address for all 3 of us

Could be a similar situation

SkyBlueSoul

Id email the club if i were any of you without a shirt.

They sent my 2 childrens ones to an old address.

Even though my account was updated 12th September last year with my new address for all 3 of us

Could be a similar situation

Turns out that was the issue for me too, spoke to the club today. No-one living in the old place atm either, called round earlier.

Need to get in touch with the estate agent now to let me in!

BigadamL

This is the latest response regarding the shirts, been a mix up. Would of been lovely to have been told instead of having to dig for the information!

Attachments

• A75887EE-40B8-4B17-9744-19B1A4F0EAB1.jpeg
    A75887EE-40B8-4B17-9744-19B1A4F0EAB1.jpeg
    763.6 KB · Views: 34

BornSlippySkyBlue

This is the latest response regarding the shirts, been a mix up. Would of been lovely to have been told instead of having to dig for the information!
Appreciate it’s annoying but I guess there will be limited staff dealing with it and potentially quite a few affected so they probably haven’t had time to individually respond to emails etc. I do agree the communication around these has been a bit scrappy, I just happened to notice one day last week a tweet saying to check each member of the household had their address details up to date by 12pm so I checked my son’s and it was blank. They did both arrive on Friday though but no idea what would have happened if I hadn’t updated it.

Nice shirt though, sure you’ll be happy when it arrives.

BigadamL

Appreciate it’s annoying but I guess there will be limited staff dealing with it and potentially quite a few affected so they probably haven’t had time to individually respond to emails etc. I do agree the communication around these has been a bit scrappy, I just happened to notice one day last week a tweet saying to check each member of the household had their address details up to date by 12pm so I checked my son’s and it was blank. They did both arrive on Friday though but no idea what would have happened if I hadn’t updated it.

Nice shirt though, sure you’ll be happy when it arrives.
I’m not asking for personal message but it would of made a few peoples lives easier including staff at CCFC to just post it on Social media, then the message would of got round

bringbackrattles

Just received a response and the letter, apologised for me receiving wrong size shirt etc. I was getting fed up firing off emails and hearing nothing. So hope it gets sorted now ?

skybluelee

We received 3 shirts, 1 of the kids was the wrong size. Been trying to sort it via the CCM email address since last Friday but getting nowhere.

bringbackrattles

We received 3 shirts, 1 of the kids was the wrong size. Been trying to sort it via the CCM email address since last Friday but getting nowhere.
We are all going to get a letter/email apologies for receiving wrong shirt. I got mine a couple of hours ago after trying for ages for a response. They will replace the shirts but saying may take time. Better than nowt I guess.

bringbackrattles

The club have sent out a message to us who received wrong size shirts. They have apologised and are going to arrange for them to be replaced. How long that will take is anybody's guess,but it is ongoing they say.

Ricketts

I still have not received a shirt. this is disgraceful. had a copy of a letter saying they had cocked up and were short of large shirts. I said no problem, a medium will do. silence.

bringbackrattles

I still have not received a shirt. this is disgraceful. had a copy of a letter saying they had cocked up and were short of large shirts. I said no problem, a medium will do. silence.
I asked for proper size I ordered as they sent me the wrong size, and after many emails just been collected today, so hopefully get the shirt sorted shortly. Asked the driver when ? He had no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread