Membership / Season Tickets (3 Viewers)

Samo

Is anyone else having trouble renewing membership through the website?

Macca1987

Ordered our 4, thought I was going crazy at one point as I have everyone in my network but it was not allowing me to pick my sons and his mates. Spoke to son in question and he mentioned that they only had match packages last season at the Ricoh. Still then allowed me to purchase 2 extra memberships for their old seats and re-assign the tickets to them in my network. Ordered all 4 shorts off the email. Happy days bring on August

torchomatic

Went to renew ours and got this error. Phone TM who basically shrugged their shoulders and said "dunno, try later maybe. Or over the weekend. Or next week". Anyone else?

1616162549867.png

skybluesam66

Ordered our 4, thought I was going crazy at one point as I have everyone in my network but it was not allowing me to pick my sons and his mates. Spoke to son in question and he mentioned that they only had match packages last season at the Ricoh. Still then allowed me to purchase 2 extra memberships for their old seats and re-assign the tickets to them in my network. Ordered all 4 shorts off the email. Happy days bring on August
I didnt see that option. although to be fair I wouldnt have need for them. I'm ok with the shirt

robbiethemole

I had to ring the ticket office and got it sorted very quickly, (thanks Laura) she said there were issues yesterday but all good now, she managed to change my priorities and linked a new email to the system. She cancelled the membership and I have managed to rebook + seat, and shirt order, also on finance instead of all in one go.

Reactions: vow

BigadamL

Went to renew ours and got this error. Phone TM who basically shrugged their shoulders and said "dunno, try later maybe. Or over the weekend. Or next week". Anyone else?

View attachment 19210
Yeah I had the same message yesterday but I think it’s because I was on the phone to ticket master and they were manipulating it. Tried just and booked the kids. Think it just needs to clear off the TM system

clint van damme

just renewed. Whats all this membership bollocks about, I just bought a season ticket and that was it?

Grendel

Without question, the pies are superior compared to what's available elsewhere in the ground.

I did used to like the pie and mash

torchomatic

Yeah I had the same message yesterday but I think it’s because I was on the phone to ticket master and they were manipulating it. Tried just and booked the kids. Think it just needs to clear off the TM system

Tried after five and it worked. All sorted now.

Nobbie_67

Renewing mine was straightforward. Same seats as 2018/19.

Renewing my Grandson's (JSB member) wasn't. It goes into basket correctly, but when "Proceed to Checkout" I get the "There are Errors on the Page" message and can't complete. Cleared browser cache and also tried in another browser but same effect.

I rang the Cub (0333 321 3134) and after 15 minutes in queue got through to a member of the team. They are all working from home, so can't take payment details from there. Was advised to keep trying, but that in any case the seats are reserved until 2nd April, so time to sort it out if can't.

My guess is that JSB membership hasn't yet been released for 2021/22 and that could be why it can't complete fully? Will keep trying, hopefully they'll sort the bug out soon.

Tried again this morning and was able to book grandson's ticket without errors. Think the issue was due to his having how own membership number and sign-in and it wasn't allowing a purchase without an adult booking at the same time. Not sure if my email to TicketMaster sorted it or they just removed that condition in general, but we're all good and looking forward to getting back.

ajsccfc

I hope that the vast majority of priority memberships have been sold and there's plenty left for general. Good news for the club but a mild worry for me

shmmeee

Shit still need to sort this. Is finance available? I’d rather not shell it all out just as I’m moving house if I can help it.

Tommo1993

Shit still need to sort this. Is finance available? I’d rather not shell it all out just as I’m moving house if I can help it.

Yeah it’s available. For some reason I rushed and bought outright. Wasn’t a good idea, I’m brassic until thursday now.

What I wondered is when we were last there, other people within a radius of 1-2 metres were probably ST holders too. If they’ve renewed in same seats, how does the distancing thing work?

Sky Blue Harry H

What I wondered is when we were last there, other people within a radius of 1-2 metres were probably ST holders too. If they’ve renewed in same seats, how does the distancing thing work?

Haha - I had wondered about this too; no point restricting capacity to 25% if everybody is sat close to each other in 2 stands. They will sort it out, although very difficult to police (as some families will be legitimately be allowed to sit together)

Users who are viewing this thread