Membership / Season Tickets

ceetee

May 7, 2015
CV47
Can't find where to add the kids ticket to renew. Anyone cracked this and got some info on how to do it?
I had the same problem so I rang the club, Apparently my grandson's account wasn't linked to mine. Young man, john I think, sorted it out and I went back into the ticketk site an nour later with no problems.

Reactions: robbiethemole

Skybluefaz

Aug 1, 2011
Coventry
I had the same problem so I rang the club, Apparently my grandson's account wasn't linked to mine. Young man, john I think, sorted it out and I went back into the ticketk site an nour later with no problems.
Yes same problem. Although the accounts are linked I had no option to renew both, only mine. Emailed late yesterday they sorted it out this morning.

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
I setup a login for my father- in-law last night, logged in this morning and was in a queue, after a short wait got in and tried to purchase membership with seat but it said I don’t have the right privileges? so had to log out and back in under my account and assign my father-in-law to me, managed to purchase his season ticket but had to buy the seat in front, as the one next to me had been sold.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I setup a login for my father- in-law last night, logged in this morning and was in a queue, after a short wait got in and tried to purchase membership with seat but it said I don’t have the right privileges? so had to log out and back in under my account and assign my father-in-law to me, managed to purchase his season ticket but had to buy the seat in front, as the one next to me had been sold.
Email and see if they can move you somewhere with seats together?

Reactions: no_loyalty

matesx

Mar 22, 2011
Banbury
The little blue dots took about 35 prods to activate. Then at the payment stage it wouldn’t let me escape the “review order” ....hit “basket” rather than review order and it then asked for card details.

Shouldn’t be so tedious.

Greggs

May 8, 2012
wear a massive hat

wantageskyblue

Mar 2, 2012
Bought 2 this morning as well for the 1st time in many years. I know that I won’t be able to go to all the games but
a)after the last year or so I am desperate to get some freedom and
b) if we are ever going to be successful in this league (assuming we stay up) the club needs more people paying their cash so we can attract better players.

robbiethemole

Apr 18, 2010
Countesthorpe
I have just done exactly the same only Laura sorted it out. They really are good on that phone line so another plus for the club

Feb 24, 2014
How do you re assign someone. Bought my season ticket but it won't let me buy another for my friend. Any advice appreciated

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
I'm glad there has been a surge, as that will help push those who may be wavering, for fear of missing out. if there are only a handful left we can snap them up through the 'MMJ season ticket fund !!'

Skybluefaz

Aug 1, 2011
Coventry
Just got round to sorting my tickets out. Was able to renew my old seats still. Feeling positive about actually being there for the first game. Whatever league we are in.

samccov1987

Jun 29, 2011
Picked up two this morning including the little ones first ever.

Was going to put it off until a later date but desperate for something to do on a Saturday. Ifollow has been great but working from home then sports on tv all weekend and I’m starting to climb the walls. Need a change of scene

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Sad I know but if we stay up they will all be gone and more will be required once restrictions lift