Membership / Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

One guy seems to be blaming city for not selling more than 8000 seats even after the pandemic was mentioned to him
....the sort that probably won't buy a ticket anyway :rolleyes:

Sbarcher

Had an issue with linking my grandson's membership/ST to mine, even tho' he was in my network.
Emailed the ticket office over last weekend and got a reply on Sunday morning asking for my phone number to ring me on the Monday morning. Call from Shiela at 9:30 Monday and all sorted.
Great service - many thanks Sheila - "my lovely"

Last edited:

Mcbean

I think if social distancing is in place it will be up to the stewards where you sit - there will be a max number that can attend 8000 ?

chiefdave

I think if social distancing is in place it will be up to the stewards where you sit - there will be a max number that can attend 8000 ?
You’d have to be allocated a seat in advance.

Would be absolute chaos if they left it for the stewards to decide on the day.

ajsccfc

Assuming they haven't just hired a lot of different people named Sheila over the years, she's a proper unsung hero.

Colin Steins Smile

One guy seems to be blaming city for not selling more than 8000 seats even after the pandemic was mentioned to him
I'm waiting for the next set of reasons why some people won't attend matches.......will it be "I don't like the shade of sky blue kit this season" or "St A wasn't our stadium, but nor is the Ricoh"?
Get behind the team...whatever league we are in!

Mcbean

You’d have to be allocated a seat in advance.

Would be absolute chaos if they left it for the stewards to decide on the day.
Could be - I think those clubs that managed a fans match already will have set a precedent just never read how they did it

ccfc1234

I guess there is no news on the match packages for this season? Maybe due to restricted numbers? I normally buy a 12 match package as I can't make all ever g games. However if there not doing them I might just buy a ST

SBAndy

Just musing, but when (if) we hit the 8,000 limit I hope they can continue to sell the memberships which then comes with the opportunity to purchase the season ticket at a later date for the additional fee. A bit like they did last season, I suppose.

ajsccfc

I guess there is no news on the match packages for this season? Maybe due to restricted numbers? I normally buy a 12 match package as I can't make all ever g games. However if there not doing them I might just buy a ST

Yeah, it's too early for them to consider at the moment

AOM

Just musing, but when (if) we hit the 8,000 limit I hope they can continue to sell the memberships which then comes with the opportunity to purchase the season ticket at a later date for the additional fee. A bit like they did last season, I suppose.

I'm surprised they're not already selling the memberships to everyone and then you can pay the extra £90 for the season ticket when they are available.
Not sure how many would take this up, but like you say, priority for the next batch of season tickets would be a good incentive

scottccfc

i also think the club should be gauging a response of 2021 season ticket holders that will move seats behind the goal, should they become available.
ive moved with the family zone into the corner but should the stand re-open then ill be looking to move us over.

pusbccfc

Worth remembering that the clubs who did have fans back late last year had fans in one or two fans. I think they'd have fans in the Tesco and corporate stand as standard. I'm not sure they'll open the ground up fully even with big restrictions.

Terry Gibson's perm

Season tickets ordered one of my boys wasn’t that bothered about going so back down to two, my dad is waiting now for the general release as he is still keenish.

Samo

Has anyone tried to renew a membership without a seat?
I have given up as I can't get anywhere with the online system and they wont take payment over the phone.
I want to support the club but they certainly don't make it easy.

Evo1883

I think we will sell the 8000 by mid to late April...and that will be great tbh

Many people get paid tomorrow too so could shift some of the previous ST holders who need to still purchase

Terry Gibson's perm

The reply I got was from a ticket master address, never call them though I had to speak to them to order the johnsons paint final ticket the £18 charge on my mobile was a bit of a shock

Users who are viewing this thread