Membership / Season Tickets (5 Viewers)

scottccfc

im so close but yet so far,

booked the seats i want but when i get to checkout it keeps saying error on page but i cant find the error
mine done that, i just had to re-do everything then it worked

Liquid Gold

I logged in to get mine and the categories are all wrong, as in my mate is U23 when he shouldn't be , my other mate should be a student.

I sort for everyone so have emailed them to update and will have to wait.

Nobbie_67

Renewing mine was straightforward. Same seats as 2018/19.

Renewing my Grandson's (JSB member) wasn't. It goes into basket correctly, but when "Proceed to Checkout" I get the "There are Errors on the Page" message and can't complete. Cleared browser cache and also tried in another browser but same effect.

I rang the Cub (0333 321 3134) and after 15 minutes in queue got through to a member of the team. They are all working from home, so can't take payment details from there. Was advised to keep trying, but that in any case the seats are reserved until 2nd April, so time to sort it out if can't.

My guess is that JSB membership hasn't yet been released for 2021/22 and that could be why it can't complete fully? Will keep trying, hopefully they'll sort the bug out soon.

SeaSeeEffCee

Of course
Overdoing it a bit at this point I think. We've only been out of the city for 2 years (7 months if you're only counting time where fans could actually attend and it made a tangible difference), doesn't feel like something that requires a commemorative shirt.

Gray

Overdoing it a bit at this point I think. We've only been out of the city for 2 years (7 months if you're only counting time where fans could actually attend and it made a tangible difference), doesn't feel like something that requires a commemorative shirt.
Do not look a gift horse in the mouth

Saddlebrains

Im confused.

So 2nd April is only seat reservations, but we still have until end of May to renew on priority before anyone else can get one?

shmmeee

I don’t think you can keep doing shirts every year. But the idea of exclusive clothes/accessories for ST holders is one I’m 100% behind.

Liquid Gold

Sorted, club did it really easily and moved my seats no hassle. I'm still 15 but closer to 14 if anybody wants to come and call me a wanker.

pusbccfc

Know a few people who are waiting to see what league were in first before renewing. Could be a wise move

I bet they moan when we sell Hamer and O'Hare in the summer because we can't afford to keep them.

Saddlebrains

To be fair i slightly understand the reasoning.

Weve spent years in the lower leagues now, whilst of course missing our promotion and first season back in the championship for 10 years due to covid.

Would be a horrible feeling to finally get back into stadiums, back at the Ricoh also, to watch us play Cheltenham and Swindon week in week out again.

Not saying i agree, just that I can see the point he's made

BigadamL

got mine, couldnt get the kids on my account even though they are in my network but then wont let me buy the kids on there account as its not with an adult ticket o_O
even the nice bloke on the phone didnt have a clue, getting the boss to call me back

Users who are viewing this thread