Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Members gift

Phoenix5555

Bench Warmer
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Messages
206
Reaction score
352
Has anyone had their members gift T-shirt yet which they said would be sent out at the start of the season?
 
No I haven't but I'm sure I read they were being dispatched this month.
 
Given they were asking for T shirt sizes i'm presuming that is what it will be.
 
Left over we're back t-shirts all round.

Good news is they will be relevant again in 18 months.
I get a feeling the wording might change slightly.

"We'll be back again one day, but it's going to take longer than we thought."
 
Its going to be that shit 'we are back' T shirt no one wanted, dunno why anyones arsed
 
You have to say having defended and applauded the club on another thread, this is a bit poor really isn’t it. The free gift ( maybe a T shirt ) was to be delivered at the start of the season…..That started on August 20th. So far the membership has enabled us to buy extortionate priced tickets to see us dicked by Hull and Brighton without even scoring a goal 🤦‍♂️
 
You have to say having defended and applauded the club on another thread, this is a bit poor really isn’t it. The free gift ( maybe a T shirt ) was to be delivered at the start of the season…..That started on August 20th. So far the membership has enabled us to buy extortionate priced tickets to see us dicked by Hull and Brighton without even scoring a goal 🤦‍♂️

Look on the bright side, it's allowed anyone who intends wearing to maintain whatever sliver of street cred theyve got left for an extra couple of months
 
Can anyone screenshot where it was stated delivery for the start of the season ?

In every bit of communication I saw, they were planning on delivery times of end Sept / beginning of October.

Can’t believe the constant moaning of some of our supporters, glad most of them weren’t around during the SISU years.
 
Can anyone screenshot where it was stated delivery for the start of the season ?

In every bit of communication I saw, they were planning on delivery times of end Sept / beginning of October.

Can’t believe the constant moaning of some of our supporters, glad most of them weren’t around during the SISU years.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1943.webp
    IMG_1943.webp
    125.4 KB · Views: 1
After looking at the email from when the membership was done it does say will be at the start of the season
Don’t get me wrong, it’s prob going to be shit, but if they say they are going to do something then do it, or at least have the courtesy to say it’s delayed
 
Thanks - appreciate it. The info that I saw was September / October, maybe that was released after the message that you have put up
 
My mates kid joined Man City membership this year. They haven't sent out the free gift yet either.

I suspect its bulk ordered & delivered - once they know how members they have.

I'm expecting a decent t-shirt in early October

TSx
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom