Meeting with Joy Seppala & Dave Boddy - Thursday 27th February 2020 (4 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Stop chasing a wild goose legal case. Buy some land. Strike a temporary deal for the Ricoh and build a new stadium. You?
Do you want commitments about all of those? What would convince you?

shmmeee

You keep forgetting that they did sign to drop any further legal action though?

This is what happens when you keep going on about half stories.

Right. Except they won’t try and stop it or sign anything that stops it in future and when asked about it Sisu say they won’t stop it and Wasps say they want it stopping. But yeah sure, I’m sure some statement from last summer outweighs literally every communication since.

What’s your great theory Nick? That Wasps want to bankrupt CCFC and buy them up isn’t it? Why would Joy sell now when she hasn’t wanted to before?

Nick

Administrator
Right. Except they won’t try and stop it or sign anything that stops it in future and when asked about it Sisu say they won’t stop it and Wasps say they want it stopping. But yeah sure, I’m sure some statement from last summer outweighs literally every communication since.

What’s your great theory Nick? That Wasps want to bankrupt CCFC and buy them up isn’t it? Why would Joy sell now when she hasn’t wanted to before?

They already did commit to sign to drop it in the future and the eu can't be dropped.

What part of that are you missing?

That isn't a theory, wasps were involved with the Hoffman consortium. Go and ask your old man for the process of trying to force a change of ownership and ask him how that one ended up.

shmmeee

Do you want commitments about all of those? What would convince you?

Frankly I think they’ve fucked the Ricoh and unless we get promoted and stay there it’s probably too costly for us. I’d like them to swallow their pride on the failed legal action and strike a short term deal. They won’t do this as is clear from your meeting. It’s a red line for them.

Given that I’d like some honesty about how they’ve lied to the fans and an apology for using them in a PR war, rupturing the fan base in the process. But we won’t get that either.

Ultimately I want them to pull their finger out their arse and do what they’ve been saying they’re doing for the last 6.5 years and buy some fucking land. All we know is they can’t find it at a price they want to pay. Well guess what? I can’t find a Ferrari at a price I want to pay so like me they’ve got two options: pay more or go without. As we’ve established the latter isn’t an option they’ve have to stump up.

Once we have some land I’m on board. I’ll forget the bullshit they’ve done for years. I’ll forget the personal lies about my family Fisher spread. I’ll forget the shit I’ve got on here for not towing the party line. I’ll even forget the seasons out of Cov and in L1/2. Because then I’ll see a future for our club.

Until we own some land, everything else is PR bollocks as far as I’m concerned.

shmmeee

They already did commit to sign to drop it in the future and the eu can't be dropped.

What part of that are you missing?

That isn't a theory, wasps were involved with the Hoffman consortium. Go and ask your old man for the process of trying to force a change of ownership and ask him how that one ended up.

OK mate. Either by mistake or design we are talking past each other so I’ll leave it at that.

covmark

Where are the communications, since, as you put it, saying that Sisu want to carry on with the legals?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

The fact is Pete and Mark have spoken to the clubs owners - something the ding bats at the trust haven’t as all they’ve done is suck up to wasps and the council - I’m sure your family and friends aren’t happy but perhaps they need to have a look where it all really started going wrong
Pretty sure the trust have many years ago. It might not have been as civil

Nick

Administrator
Frankly I think they’ve fucked the Ricoh and unless we get promoted and stay there it’s probably too costly for us. I’d like them to swallow their pride on the failed legal action and strike a short term deal. They won’t do this as is clear from your meeting. It’s a red line for them.

Given that I’d like some honesty about how they’ve lied to the fans and an apology for using them in a PR war, rupturing the fan base in the process. But we won’t get that either.

Ultimately I want them to pull their finger out their arse and do what they’ve been saying they’re doing for the last 6.5 years and buy some fucking land. All we know is they can’t find it at a price they want to pay. Well guess what? I can’t find a Ferrari at a price I want to pay so like me they’ve got two options: pay more or go without. As we’ve established the latter isn’t an option they’ve have to stump up.

Once we have some land I’m on board. I’ll forget the bullshit they’ve done for years. I’ll forget the personal lies about my family Fisher spread. I’ll forget the shit I’ve got on here for not towing the party line. I’ll even forget the seasons out of Cov and in L1/2. Because then I’ll see a future for our club.

Ironic really from the person who tried to spread lies about me and got corrected. Ironic really considering your dad and his mates on social media try their best to spread lies constantly. What was it the ex council leader and trust leader was saying about my links to sisu?

Like you said, this is personal for you because of family which is why you keep going over board.

The thing is, you are so used to agendas and politics that you think that people like Pete and Mark have them. They clearly dont.

shmmeee

You are showing yourself as the only one in this thread who seems to have the personal agenda.

Yes. Me wanting CCFC to play in Cov. What a selfish bastard I am. You know the actual people in the meeting are capable of having a sensible discussion. What’s wrong with you?

shmmeee

Ironic really from the person who tried to spread lies about me and got corrected. Ironic really considering your dad and his mates on social media try their best to spread lies constantly.

Like you said, this is personal for you because of family which is why you keep going over board.

Except that didn’t happen (fifth time pointing this out to you Nick). Same as you didn’t accuse me of having another account three times incorrectly.

But sure. It’s all about “agendas”. You fucking child.

cc84cov

Not a chance their gonna buy any land never mind build a stadium mate it’s clear what their one & only target is

Nick

Administrator
Except that didn’t happen (fifth time pointing this out to you Nick). Same as you didn’t accuse me of having another account three times incorrectly.

But sure. It’s all about “agendas”. You fucking child.

It did happen.

I did accuse you of having another account, you said you had logged into your dad's by mistake.

Maybe look closer to home if you have an issue with people spreading bullshit? As I said, you and your old man (along with his mates involved with the trust) love a bit of shit throwing.

hill83

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Yes. Me wanting CCFC to play in Cov. What a selfish bastard I am. You know the actual people in the meeting are capable of having a sensible discussion. What’s wrong with you?

Nothing wrong with me in the slightest. You are the one standing out on this thread again.

shmmeee

Not a chance their gonna buy any land never mind build a stadium mate it’s clear what their one & only target is

Is it?

It’s not to me. I still don’t see what the plan is after Joy returns triumphant from the EU courts. Are we assuming the council hand us the Ricoh for free? That Sisu will pay market rate? That CCFC can afford to run it?

The official story has always been we don’t want it, we can’t afford it, we’re building our own. How can people be fine with “lol yeah we aren’t really”?

shmmeee

Fucking hell. I prefer a certain type of ground, let's not jump on everything.

Not at you. Just you summed it up. Same as the “there’s loads of pubs close by” in the last fake stadium. So transparent.

Enjoy all the stadia designs you like (you’re wrong though bowls rule)

shmmeee

Show me the legal procedure where they can drop this action?

You can't because it doesn't work like that.

You're fucking losing it.

Right. Two people have met with Wasps. Both have come back saying Wasps want them to ask something. What is the issue with asking it? Especially if you’re sure it’ll do nothing. PR wins all round, ball back in their court.

I’m amazed that people don’t want everyone to try everything possible quite frankly. I think several people are quite worried it might work.

SkyBlueZack

Because I’m a CCFC fan. Not a rabid green pen weirdo with a hard on against the council.

Resorting to insults to a reasonable post? Are you going to whine that other people insult you and have for years? How they judge you because of your family connections?

Nick

Administrator
Right. Two people have met with Wasps. Both have come back saying Wasps want them to ask something. What is the issue with asking it? Especially if you’re sure it’ll do nothing. PR wins all round, ball back in their court.

I’m amazed that people don’t want everyone to try everything possible quite frankly. I think several people are quite worried it might work.

Have they confirmed wasps said that? Where?

You just keep repeating the same things, regardless.

It's weird.

shmmeee

Resorting to insults to a reasonable post? Are you going to whine that other people insult you and have for years? How they judge you because of your family connections?

It’s not a reasonable post. It was insinuating I had “reasons” for wanting the action dropped other than wanting to remove what seems to be the thing stopping my club playing in my city. I gave it the response it deserves.

Philosorapter

Is it?

It’s not to me. I still don’t see what the plan is after Joy returns triumphant from the EU courts. Are we assuming the council hand us the Ricoh for free? That Sisu will pay market rate? That CCFC can afford to run it?

The official story has always been we don’t want it, we can’t afford it, we’re building our own. How can people be fine with “lol yeah we aren’t really”?

They could send a planning application in to turn the Council House into student accommodation or a hotel. Great revenue earner and it doesn't matter if they build it or not, it will make a great news article about how well they're doing.

If they don't build it, it doesn't matter, they can just send another application in after a few years for the same results.

SkyBlueZack

Is it?

It’s just a theory, a crazy one admittedly. What if the EU finds wrongdoing, Sisu Sue for damages. What if said damages is enough to build a stadium? Effectively building and paying for Sisu to have an asset to sell on with no outlay? In the meantime screwing wasps and the ccc, leaving an empty Ricoh. Madness I know, absolute sheer madness. You did say we were here because of joy being slighted. What is it they say about a woman scorned?

I know it’s madness. The whole mess has been.

Users who are viewing this thread