Meeting with Joy Seppala & Dave Boddy - Thursday 27th February 2020 (5 Viewers)

Grendel

And you strike me as a typical soft cock twat who can’t understand basic arguments so assumes everyone else has the same limited rationales as you do.

Incredible you used to block me for my offensive attitude

shmmeee

It’s just a theory, a crazy one admittedly. What if the EU finds wrongdoing, Sisu Sue for damages. What if said damages is enough to build a stadium? Effectively building and paying for Sisu to have an asset to sell on with no outlay? In the meantime screwing wasps and the ccc, leaving an empty Ricoh. Madness I know, absolute sheer madness. You did say we were here because of joy being slighted. What is it they say about a woman scorned?

I know it’s madness. The whole mess has been.

I mean yeah. Seems up there with a Euros win in terms of likelihood and will mean another decade in the courts while it’s sorted. But it’s a plan I guess.

shmmeee

Incredible you used to block me for my offensive attitude

No I muted your because you’re a bore.

People insult me, I insult them. If they don’t like it they’re welcome to have a sensible conversation.

SkyBlueZack

It’s not a reasonable post. It was insinuating I had “reasons” for wanting the action dropped other than wanting to remove what seems to be the thing stopping my club playing in my city. I gave it the response it deserves.

It was a question, a fair one considering how mad you have been in this discussion and how it’s imperative the legal action is dropped, when you know it can’t be. Seems desperate to keep saying it when it can’t be dropped. If Sisu did it, would it then just be pr spin?

shmmeee

It was a question, a fair one considering how mad you have been in this discussion and how it’s imperative the legal action is dropped, when you know it can’t be. Seems desperate to keep saying it when it can’t be dropped. If Sisu did it, would it then just be pr spin?

Right “It wasn’t an insult cos you’re mad and desperate”. Top polite conversation A++++ would engage again.

If Sisu went and asked for it to be forgotten? Fuck knows it’d be something though. As opposed to nothing and might force a move from Wasps. Might even defy all the EU law scholars on here and actually work.

Blows my mind that some are so desperately against our owners taking an action that they insist will do absolutely nothing. What have you got to lose?

Grendel

Right. Two people have met with Wasps. Both have come back saying Wasps want them to ask something. What is the issue with asking it? Especially if you’re sure it’ll do nothing. PR wins all round, ball back in their court.

I’m amazed that people don’t want everyone to try everything possible quite frankly. I think several people are quite worried it might work.

Oh for Christ’s sake why don’t you just fuck off I’ve tried to be polite but seriously you’ve railroaded a potential good news story with this council hugging shite. Get your dad to go another photoshop of sepella and fisher together and some pigs flying in the background. Seriously you are boring

Grendel

No I muted your because you’re a bore.

People insult me, I insult them. If they don’t like it they’re welcome to have a sensible conversation.

I’m a bore - fucking hell

Nick

Administrator
Oh for Christ’s sake why don’t you just fuck off I’ve tried to be polite but seriously you’ve railroaded a potential good news story with this council hugging shite. Get your dad to go another photoshop of sepella and fisher together and some pigs flying in the background. Seriously you are boring
Pretty sure he intended to do that. Did the same when it came out about wasps and acl years before, wasps involved with the takeover bid etc. Same as everything is a conspiracy when it has actually happened.

shmmeee

I haven’t railroaded shit. That’s your obsession with me. I haven’t even mentioned the fucking council. This is a thread about our owners and what they can do.

I’ll just add that to the tally of posts I’ve raised a reasonable point and you’ve flounced off with an insult about my family.

Nick

Administrator
I haven’t railroaded shit. That’s your obsession with me. I haven’t even mentioned the fucking council. This is a thread about our owners and what they can do.

I’ll just add that to the tally of posts I’ve raised a reasonable point and you’ve flounced off with an insult about my family.
Erm, you have mentioned the council.

You just keep repeating the same things without any interest in the replies.

Philosorapter

Personally, the council should of turned the stadium into a community asset a long time ago.

This project has always had a veil of secrecy around it. Just wondering what needs to be protected so much.

Grendel

Im really not obsessed with you. You have made a reasonable point in your own brain cell and actually your family is really one person obsessed with anti Sisu diatribe, a series of embarrassing idiotic twitter accounts and 5 year old photoshops - he’s the embarrassment but well done you’ve made this thread all about you and your deranged council obsessed world you occupy

shmmeee

Im really not obsessed with you. You have made a reasonable point in your own brain cell and actually your family is really one person obsessed with anti Sisu diatribe, a series of embarrassing idiotic twitter accounts and 5 year old photoshops - he’s the embarrassment but well done you’ve made this thread all about you and your deranged council obsessed world you occupy

Ill give you another go. Special Educational Needs differentiation and all that.

Why are you so against Sisu asking for the case to be forgotten *especially* if it can’t be dropped anyway?

Try and answer without playground insults about people who aren’t here. If you need help with the big words just give me a shout.

If you can’t answer this, back onto mute you go as you are clearly a troll.

MTK

Your account of the meeting was a really interesting and encouraging read. Thank you! Where we are is far from perfect. However, it wasn’t so long ago we were debating is that Joy in a photo. The fact that she’s met you as representatives of an online fans’ forum and been pretty open in taking to you is real progress. Hopefully we can build on it from here and get automatic promotion too. Given how I felt buying a season ticket to watch at St Andrews, I’m feeling so optimistic now.

shmmeee

Couldn't agree more, there has always been bickering among you, Nick, Shmeee etc. but the response to this in itself is enlightening enough.

Except I haven’t accused Pete (or anyone else) of bias. I’ve said that just reporting what one side says is by definition biased so we need to compare both stories and press for details. But you crack on. I’ll play the bad guy for you.

Grendel

Ill give you another go. Special Educational Needs differentiation and all that.

Why are you so against Sisu asking for the case to be forgotten *especially* if it can’t be dropped anyway?

Try and answer without playground insults about people who aren’t here. If you need help with the big words just give me a shout.

Wow like Lies Reid and all his parasite accounts you are threatening to mute me. It’s like the Isle of Man threatening to ban USA imports - grow up

Nick

Administrator

Why do you keep contradicting yourself? You call people special needs but blew your lid without reading the thread and you only seem to know certain things about things that have gone on.

Sky Blue Pete

That’d be a first.

My issue is that we didn’t ask any of the questions that need asking and yet came away as if it was a grand success. If you can’t see how we are being played then fair enough. I’m fucking pissed that we’ve yet again proved we can make no inroads here and will be waiting forever. I’ve not said Pete is biased. He knows I don’t think that. I have said that we seem to care more about being near buds with the club than challenging their statements to get to the truth. Which is understandable, but annoying for someone who wants to see this resolved and thinks adding another fans group to the mix with half the info won’t achieve that.
Seriously wow!!! Really?

Flying Fokker

The legals. Oh bugger. If SISU could drop the legals I would smell something fishy. That is not what they do..I know they can’t drop them anyway. The stadium may happen in the next decade...if they can part with their cash.

Grendel

The legals. Oh bugger. If SISU could drop the legals I would smell something fishy. That is not what they do..I know they can’t drop them anyway. The stadium may happen in the next decade...if they can part with their cash.

What a fantastic contribution

Nick

Administrator
Didn't they sign to drop them, going forward?

mark82

With respect, your point is being lost a little because there's now 7 pages of you ranting and people ranting back at you. If you want me to raise anything specific with the club or answer anything specific on our meeting then drop me and Pete a PM, because I'm losing the will to live a bit with this. I can now understand why people are reluctant to pop their head above the parapet.

We normally see eye to eye on a lot of things and I genuinely don't mind constructive feedback but it feels like you went straight on the attack from the get-go with assumptions of what had & hadn't been asked in the meeting. No questions, just straight into accusations. Not going to get into debates on opinions or assumptions because we're going to get nowhere.

mark82

Except I haven’t accused Pete (or anyone else) of bias. I’ve said that just reporting what one side says is by definition biased so we need to compare both stories and press for details. But you crack on. I’ll play the bad guy for you.

We're trying to do this the right way. CCFC & Sisu agreed for us to communicate. Wasps haven't yet, but there's not been the same level of conversation, not yet at least. Try to be patient and understand conversations are happening to try to get the same from Wasps.

Sky Blue Pete

Something is wrong here.

It's actually gone down quite well so far on the Facebook group!
Interesting about the new site that you have shifted from being a skeptic to more optimistic. Is this just Joy's warm words, or something more meaty to go on? I remain a skeptic, not least because of the impact it would have on WASPS letting us back to the Ricoh. They would want to milk us during the interim even more than before
mainly there’s progress without it

Covkid1968#

Well done guys.... I’d be shite at that sort of thing. So huge respect....

Sky Blue Pete

And then what? They come out of the room covered in NDAs and he said she said in the media like every other meeting with Joy and another stakeholder? It’s all just time wasting while she exhausts legal avenues. That’s all I’ve heard from this meeting. Oh yes very sad but ultimately I want my day in court so fuck CCFC.

Let me know when you fancy asking her for an apology for wasting people’s time with the pretend stadium last time or the constant “delays” in getting a new ground off the ground, or anything like a concrete plan we can hold her to going forward. Or an answer on when enough is enough and she gives up this wild goose chase of a legal action and gets back to running the club. Or why we as City fans should even support her in her legal action.

Read that statement in the tweet in Grendels post from 2013 and tell me how we’ve moved an inch in the last six and half years.
On the pitch and in no other way but you know that I know that and everyone on here knows that.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You really are a class act.
It's amazing how you have turned a pretty uplifting thread into a drama about how wrong everyone is compared to you. It's just attention seeking. It's just jealousy. The tantrum in the corner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread