Mean while back in court (5 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Ccc wouldn't have been involved in our club if the club hadn't screwed up the funding of the stadium

Captain Dart

Come back you yella b'stard, it's just a flesh wound.

twfrymuyvsmgiwr9acnm.png

torchomatic

torchomatic

Quite. SISU should stop the litigation.

Quite, well I agree with that but like it or lump it we will have to work with them now and not deliberately wind them up..........................well you would if you were interested in the future of the football club at all {to SISU not you }

covmark

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread. Are we any closer to Sisu fucking off??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
so the consensus on here at least, no matter it seems what your own individual stand point is, is that the legal actions should stop

But then we selfishly have the best interests of CCFC at heart, .............................. unfortunately the owners/investors it seems are not focussed on that

Makes you wish you were a lawyer with entrenched attitudes like this........ money money money

Money, get away.
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay.
Money, it's a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team.

Money, get back.
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, it's a hit.
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit.
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet.

Money, it's a crime.
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie.
Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today.
But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away.

Money lyrics courtesy of Pink Floyd

Nick

Administrator
so the consensus on here at least, no matter it seems what your own individual stand point is, is that the legal actions should stop

But then we selfishly have the best interests of CCFC at heart, .............................. unfortunately the owners/investors it seems are not focussed on that

Makes you wish you were a lawyer with entrenched attitudes like this........ money money money

Money, get away.
Money, it's a gas.

Money, get back.
Money, it's a hit.

Money, it's a crime.
Money, so they say
giving none away.

If the outcomes were going to benefit ccfc, like if they said "if we beat wasps in court the club will be handed the ricoh".

I'd be more inclined to want them to win and think it might be a good idea.

It's not though, so a bit pointless.

fernandopartridge

Money, get away.
Money, it's a gas.

Money, get back.
Money, it's a hit.

Money, it's a crime.
Money, so they say
giving none away.

Yep, or Everything Counts by Depeche Mode:

The handshake seals the contractFrom the contract there's no turning back
The turning point of a career
In Korea being insincere
The holiday was fun-packed
The contract, still intact

The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves - after all
It's a competitive world

Everything counts in large amounts

The graph on the wall
Tells the story of it all
Picture it now see just how
The lies and deceit gained a little more power
Confidence - taken in
By a suntan and a grin

It's a competitive world

Astute

Does anybody - whatever your view of the rights and wrongs, legally or morally - see any merit in Sisu continuing with further legal action? And yet it appears that there is more to come.

It seems to me that Monty Python's Black Knight is alive and well, disguised as Joy Seppala! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

I have never seen any merit other than finding out if any of the allegations are true of dragging all of this through the courts. And it would never have done anything for our club if the SISU view was 100% correct although that was hard to see. The whole thing has been a joke from the start. All SISU ever did was make their target of taking over the arena become less likely the more they used their tactics.

torchomatic

"Let's Go Round Again" by Average White Band.

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't understand how hedge funds work etc but could the overall benefit be that while they are fighting they haven't lost as soon as they give in are the investors less likely to invest next time as they are seen as losers

Captain Dart

I don't understand how hedge funds work etc but could the overall benefit be that while they are fighting they haven't lost as soon as they give in are the investors less likely to invest next time as they are seen as losers

Seemingly nor does Joy Sepalla

Grendel

You can't deny she's fucked this particular project up.

The notion she is not successful compared to the likes of Mutton and Lucas is frankly absurd.

I don't know if she's fucked up as I am not privy to the objectives behind the action.

Brylowes

The notion she is not successful compared to the likes of Mutton and Lucas is frankly absurd.

I don't know if she's fucked up as I am not privy to the objectives behind the action.
I've obviously missed something, who compared Mutton ,Sepalla and Lucas with regard
to there personal wealth and success.

Astute

We all know that you won't admit such.

And you can't even work out for yourself what everyone else seems to know? The plan was to get the arena for the lowest amount to make the biggest profit.

Chipfat

They wanted short term investment, gain promotion to the prem, and try to buy the ricoh or sell the club to the highest bidder!!! TF told us this, which would of been fine. Sadly they had no plan B, and when they worked that out, breaking the rent agreement and going to court has been the sole purpose of owning the club, while the wheel of bullshit spin's it's web of building Foundations, Promotion and Fantasy new builds for a successful future.

Last edited:

Chipfat

I've obviously missed something, who compared Mutton ,Sepalla and Lucas with regard

Its all to do with misdirection!!! Brylowes. Few on here are past masters of switching topics to avoid a straight answer.

Captain Dart

No one, Grenville isn't very good at logic & complicated stuff. Better at delivering sausages.

shmmeee

Tim Fisher!

Joy Seppala!

Les Reid!

Grendel!

Nick!

Fernandopartridge!

Keiran Crowley!

Torchomatic!

Your boys took one heeeeeeell of a beating!

(Sorry,couldn't resist, will go back to ignoring this now)

Nick

Administrator
Tim Fisher!

Joy Seppala!

Les Reid!

Grendel!

Nick!

Fernandopartridge!

Keiran Crowley!

Torchomatic!

I think the only people who thought SISU would win were the people getting angry about them taking tax payers money?

skybluetony176

Tim Fisher!

Joy Seppala!

Les Reid!

Grendel!

Nick!

Fernandopartridge!

Keiran Crowley!

Torchomatic!

To be fair to Nick, Torch and FP (not that I lump them in with SISU in the first place myself) they've all took it on the chin with a great deal of dignity.

They clearly accept SISU are flogging a dead horse and have questioned their logic in carrying on while not making excuses for them. Can't say fairer than that.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair to Nick, Torch and FP (not that I lump them in with SISU in the first place myself) they've all took it on the chin with a great deal of dignity.

They clearly accept SISU are flogging a dead horse and have questioned their logic in carrying on while not making excuses for them. Can't say fairer than that.

Took what on the chin? I've said for a good while I thought SISU wouldn't win. The same as I am saying now they won't win another appeal and won't win JR2.

I said I wanted justice, and it is quite clear now there was nothing illegal about the loan isn't it? They have appealed, won the right to appeal, lost the appeal.

Justice done on that.

It's the guy who was posting about being SISU all the way who needs to have a word :)

skybluetony176

Took what on the chin? I've said for a good while I thought SISU wouldn't win. The same as I am saying now they won't win another appeal and won't win JR2.

I said I wanted justice, and it is quite clear now there was nothing illegal about the loan isn't it? They have appealed, won the right to appeal, lost the appeal.

Justice done on that.

Come on. You can't tell me you wouldn't have been pleased if SISU had have won?

Considering that, you've took it well and posted with dignity. You've accepted the judgements and clearly stated it's time to call it a day on ALL the legal BS. Jees, what do you have to do to pay a complement around here ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread