McNulty (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

It's been a bit of a joke up until now, but Robins, go get out there and get him on loan.

higgs

Do we just ignore his agent saying his player would be "moody" if he wasn't allowed a move?
I would it's the agents doing the damage and pulling the strings the footballer just go along with it they don't think for themselves most of the time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Probably reading too much into it but Robins' comment about him calling him could have been challenging McNulty to prove he wants to play for the club.

oucho

Oh no #MarcMcNultyDay is going to be a thing for years to come isn't it.

I never understand why, in all the wishful thinking of "let's re-sign so and so", nobody seems to factor in that they may not do as well as they did first time round.

oscillatewildly

I never understand why, in all the wishful thinking of "let's re-sign so and so", nobody seems to factor in that they may not do as well as they did first time round.
By that I presume you mean at Lg 1 level? He didn't do very well, did he?

Magwitch

Can’t see a cat in hells chance of him coming back his wages alone would be miles more than he got here then theres the fee if he moves on from Reading
like George Thomas, I don't think he has scored a 1st team goal since his effort at Wembley for us ?
Didnt score at Wembley ??

pusbccfc

like George Thomas, I don't think he has scored a 1st team goal since his effort at Wembley for us ?

I genuinely think McNulty is a superior footballer to Thomas. He made his name from a good goal at Wembley. Yesterday he looked no better than Chaplin.

oscillatewildly

Am I missing something in this debate over 'should he/shouldn't he'?
Are we deep in a relegation scrap and in desperate need of the services of a proven Lg 2 scorer to get us the goals in Lg 1? (where last time around, by and large he failed)
I personally think we (currently) have the luxury of persevering with what we have to bring on their development at this level.

Grendel

He scored for Scunthorpe earlier in the season.

D

Deleted member 2477

Looking at the Reading forum their fans refer to him as the fat lump and cant wait to get rid of him saying he aint good enough. If we did have him back it would probably take him a few months to get fully fit and there is no guarentee he would be the same player as he was in league 2. He went for the money and its backfired

ccfcway

I genuinely think McNulty is a superior footballer to Thomas. He made his name from a good goal at Wembley. Yesterday he looked no better than Chaplin.

agreed. Shows how much of a prospect we have in Chaplin if hes better than Thomas considering how much Leicester paid for him

oucho

Looking at the Reading forum their fans refer to him as the fat lump and cant wait to get rid of him saying he aint good enough. If we did have him back it would probably take him a few months to get fully fit and there is no guarentee he would be the same player as he was in league 2. He went for the money and its backfired
He's on about Thomas

No I did mean McNulty

Users who are viewing this thread