Max (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

IB2T.gif

Old Warwickshire lad

He’s been compared to Emile Heskey has been cited as the most influential player in the last 20 years and in a poll of fans the best striker at the club this season.
Social media Grendel , not the real world. Half of them never go to a game. And trust you to find the idiot comparing him to Heskey (100 premier league goals I believe).
Max was a trier, and came across as an all round good guy. Limited in ability ,but the scorer of a few great goals.
Max or Walker mmmm let’s get real, if you watch football you know the answer.

Grendel

Social media Grendel , not the real world. Half of them never go to a game. And trust you to find the idiot comparing him to Heskey (100 premier league goals I believe).
Max was a trier, and came across as an all round good guy. Limited in ability ,but the scorer of a few great goals.
Max or Walker mmmm let’s get real, if you watch football you know the answer.

I do Tony doesn’t it seems I assume he’s on the Facebook group

Frostie

Wot, no 'Sky Blue Blood'?

There's others calling him a "Sky Blue legend" & demanding he gets a coaching role when he retires... Literally couldn't make it up.

For me, he's clearly a great guy & done a good job for us, exactly the same as Baka, best for all parties that he moves on.
Thanks for your efforts, best of luck in the future.

Ccfcisparks

Thank you Max for all your contributions over the past 4 years. You've always put 100% in for the club, and some of your goals will stick with us fans for many years, particularly the ones at Notts County. It's now best for both parties that we go our separate ways, us so we can get some Championship quality in, and you so you can get a good contract at a League 1 club, you have earnt it. You'll always be welcomed back to watch the lads, with open arms from the fans.

Brighton Sky Blue

Thank you Max for all your contributions over the past 4 years. You've always put 100% in for the club, and some of your goals will stick with us fans for many years, particularly the ones at Notts County. It's now best for both parties that we go our separate ways, us so we can get some Championship quality in, and you so you can get a good contract at a League 1 club, you have earnt it. You'll always be welcomed back to watch the lads, with open arms from the fans.

And open legs from a fair number

rob9872

I would have given him another year, but why the fk are 'fans' blaming Walker like it was either or? People can be so moronic at times. Totally different players and we certainly don't need a new boo boy ffs we already have plenty.

Ccfcisparks

There's others calling him a "Sky Blue legend" & demanding he gets a coaching role when he retires... Literally couldn't make it up.

For me, he's clearly a great guy & done a good job for us, exactly the same as Baka, best for all parties that he moves on.
Thanks for your efforts, best of luck in the future.
I think legend is too far, but its fair to say he will be considered a cult hero for similar reasons Houchen was.

RegTheDonk

Nobody can blame a bloke for being decent and trying their best but unfortunately we need better at this level and there's no room for sentiment in this business. We need to move on and hopefully upwards so good luck to Max, thanks for some good memories and helping to make life following the City (and this forum) eventful, and hope he can make a living somewhere in the lower leagues,

Brighton Sky Blue

He has scored some of the most memorable goals in recent history (swindon and notts county) Forever in my heart and mind.

His one against Yeovil would have undoubtedly got more attention but for the result. Hope he gets somewhere nice in L1, he's earned that much

procdoc

Some of the views on Facebook are frightening. Someone just said to me on there ‘Walker is wank’

rob9872

This one should make the forum happy, not only Max, but Juggy too 🤣🤣 and before anyone asks Max was on soft drinks!

** and it was before lockdiwn so no rules broken

Attachments

• 20190108_212843.jpg
    20190108_212843.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 121

Hobo

Love the default 'tries hard/works hard' argument.....at this level we need quality not just grafters. Robins knows.....

Yes and we all know that. But Biamou has grafted for the club and has improved each season. Maybe not enough for this level but his efforts deserve appreciation or at a minimum some respect. If some posters have been over generous it doesnt merit Grendels weekly counter balance of he is shit each week regardless of his level of performance. Grendel has helped perpetuate the amount of posts about Biamou.

skybluetony176

I do Tony doesn’t it seems I assume he’s on the Facebook group
Not on Facebook full stop (so you can stop looking for my profile in the hope of seeing me tagged in a holiday photo so you can see me in my budgie smugglers). The funny thing is that you think they’re mentalist when every season you start a thread saying Robins has to go. They are you, you are they. You’re their equal. They’re Facebook mentalists you’re a skybluestalk mentalist.

Last edited:

SBT

Which players of ours would have a more entertaining highlights reel of their time with us than Biamou? I think it's a surprisingly short list, given his relative quality.

Liquid Gold

You just know Walker is going to be the subject of some heated rows in the CBS next season when the going is tough.

Mucca Mad Boys

Walker a goal and an assist. Let's be honest most fans just haven't a clue, they want a headless chicken

If Biamou stuck away more of his chances, perhaps he’d be offered a new contract.

Overall, he’s played a decent role this season. Some of his performances have surpassed expectations. We have two better strikers. As a club looking to consolidate our Championship status, it’s best the parties part ways amicably.

Anyone who serious thinks Biamou is better than Walker (or Godden) has no credibility.

Users who are viewing this thread