Max (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

That strikes me as guesswork given we all know there's a very chance he'll be going. Why would he be saying goodbye to everyone today, not like Robins will have them in for training now the season has ended!

skybluetony176

Booooo!

Good luck Max in whatever comes next. Hope you remembered to pass the boo boys baton on. I think it’s Walker’s turn next.

Grendel

Booooo!

Good luck Max in whatever comes next. Hope you remembered to pass the boo boys baton on. I think it’s Walker’s turn next.

I assume this is a joke post? Most fans worship biamou and would take him over walker in a heartbeat

Otis

I'm just salivating a yet another Max Biamou thread.

Must be getting close to a world record now. I'm not even sure Lionel Messi has this many threads about him.

Grendel

I’m worried about Danny does anyone know him? Can they check on him? Could be a difficult time for him

skybluetony176

I'm just salivating a yet another Max Biamou thread.

Must be getting close to a world record now. I'm not even sure Lionel Messi has this many threads about him.
And we still didn’t get to the bottom of where Max is going on holiday.

Old Warwickshire lad

I assume this is a joke post? Most fans worship biamou and would take him over walker in a heartbeat
I think you’re wrong. Yes a lot of fans love Max, he has proved to be a good club man. But most fans recognise his limitations, and realise Walker will score more goals at this level.
As for letting him go . Robins has proved he will not let sentiment get in the way of getting results . if he thinks you can’t contribute then you are gone, whoever you are.

higgs

The image doesn't open on my phone what's max posted?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

I think you’re wrong. Yes a lot of fans love Max, he has proved to be a good club man. But most fans recognise his limitations, and realise Walker will score more goals at this level.
As for letting him go . Robins has proved he will not let sentiment get in the way of getting results . if he thinks you can’t contribute then you are gone, whoever you are.

He’s been compared to Emile Heskey has been cited as the most influential player in the last 20 years and in a poll of fans the best striker at the club this season.

Bugsy

giphy.gif

He was destined for a coaching role
...PUSB

Last edited:

larry_david

Bit surprised retained list hasn't been announced. I'm assuming they're waiting for hyam and Co to agree deals so they can announce contract extensions at the same time

Evo1883

On a serious note though I appreciate his effort here .. like I do with all players at the club apart from yakubu .

I'm sure he will have offers

CDK

If true can only wish him all the luck in the rest of his career because he's earnt it.as for robins he must have striker or 2 coming in.

Users who are viewing this thread