Max Chomping at the bit (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

It's more to do with what he has to stop doing: shagging Robbins' wife

CCFC72

It’s a long season and he’s had a massive lay off, don’t want a reoccurrence. He will play his part.

Gibbo

Lovely bloke, good squad member, spectacular if sporadic goals - but not top 6 Div 1 standard, and no obvious place unless Godden is injured or Robins reverts to 4-4-2. The latter is unlikely. See him on his way at the end of the season with a big thank you, not least for that wonder strike against Yeovil, even if it made no difference. He will always be remembered as part of the promotion team

covboy1987

Lovely bloke, good squad member, spectacular if sporadic goals - but not top 6 Div 1 standard, and no obvious place unless Godden is injured or Robins reverts to 4-4-2. The latter is unlikely. See him on his way at the end of the season with a big thank you, not least for that wonder strike against Yeovil, even if it made no difference. He will always be remembered as part of the promotion team
A bit hard to give a good description of how good he is - when he got injured he was looking a decent prospect and who knows what he could of accomplished if he had not had the injury - One thing for certain he knows where the back of the net is

no_loyalty

Should be nowhere near the starting line up, however he merits a place on the bench ahead of Baka.

Sky Blue Harry H

Swindon at home strike was up there with that!

mark_ccfc

I am sure he will get a few opportunities later in the season when he is fully recovered and a few injuries kick in.

cc84cov

I’ve watched him twice for the under 23’s you can see he’s way above that level he comes into match day squad for Baka for me at the moment

rob9872

I dunno why people insist on putting on a pedal stool, I think he's a bit of a damp squid myself. :woot:
Tbf you've been like that since the Gecko

Users who are viewing this thread