Match Thread: Port Vale 16 March 2014 (4 Viewers)

DaleM

We're in the shit big time if it stays like this . :thinking about:
Come on City.

RoboCCFC90

I assume next season will be his. Christie is gone. And SP is getting Jordan used to CB already

The thing is though he must realise he is shit at crossing a ball so does he not consider improving hence the word "Training".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

I think if you were going to have a match fixed, you'd need most of the players in on it, so it would be hard to go undetected. unless the authorities let it

Too much chance of it leaking-referees would be easier to target as that way you don't need players going out of their way to commit fouls.

fernandopartridge

The thing is though he must realise he is shit at crossing a ball so does he not consider improving hence the word "Training".

He does practice in training I have seen it on YouTube. The thing is that he's just not that good. The only thing he does for us is stretch the game.

Brighton Sky Blue

Think he's spending more time thinking about how much Nando's he'll be able to afford at his new club next season.

wingy

I assume next season will be his. Christie is gone. And SP is getting Jordan used to CB already
Not sure but seem to recall SP being quoted where Willis /Clark were referred to ahead of him ,personally I'd put him in.

ccfc92

Too much chance of it leaking-referees would be easier to target as that way you don't need players going out of their way to commit fouls.

you'd like to hope it doesn't happen. tbh bookings etc, no one really cares. but if it effects to outcome that's when its a real problem :/

RoboCCFC90

Think he's spending more time thinking about how much Nando's he'll be able to afford at his new club next season.

Must enjoy creaming himself over a move to a team like Barnsley because I can't see much better teams then that coming in for him.

RoboCCFC90

He does practice in training I have seen it on YouTube. The thing is that he's just not that good. The only thing he does for us is stretch the game.

He ain't doing enough of it Fernando obviously..

Brighton Sky Blue

Must enjoy creaming himself over a move to a team like Barnsley because I can't see much better teams then that coming in for him.

Well even they could offer a better pay packet than we can at this moment in time.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Gotta admit, I expected the defence to be shuffled, but I never thought I'd ever see a defence where Willis and Clarke lined up alongside each other at RB :(

Can't comment on how they're doing, but they dont strike me as a long term partnership.

Both would offer more pace than Webster and Seabourne, but that's probably it IMO ......

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair, Nando's is amazing. Close thread ;) :)

Hey, I'm not arguing with that. I wouldn't be wasting my time in training if I knew that I could win my teammates' respect by eating the most 'extra hot' grilled chicken in the team.

JohnWH

C'mon and score already.
Also, how come on days like this, when there are *only* 2 PL matches, the powers that be can't have this game televised? My BBC match feed only seems to update every 5 minutes or so. Or am I missing out on some secret society web stream that always has a City game?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
We're currently 2 points off relegation places :(

Brighton Sky Blue

This needs to happen. And soon. Thomas has been dire for weeks now. Not saying McGeoch is the answer as he's not offered us much when he's come off the bench, but might offer us more from the start

Oh, and isn't he Irish, just from Scotland?

With Celtic players there basically isn't any difference.

Nick

Administrator
This needs to happen. And soon. Thomas has been dire for weeks now. Not saying McGeoch is the answer as he's not offered us much when he's come off the bench, but might offer us more from the start

Oh, and isn't he Irish, just from Scotland?

Exactly, needs to do something.

Just checked, is from Glasgow

Users who are viewing this thread