Match Thread: Port Vale 16 March 2014 (4 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Come on the football gods - smile upon us....please (if that sounds like I'm pleading, I'm not proud in circumstances like this!):claping hands:

Grendel

The team seemed to lose all shape after 25 minutes. Man for man we should be the better team but some very poor performances.

I can't see Christie attracting much interest if he continues in this vein and Adams defensively had been very weak. Thomas again I cannot see what the hype is.

Brighton Sky Blue

You're absolutely right, his finishing has always been a bit hit and miss

It's his first full season at this level, nowhere near the finished article and with Clarke gone the pressure's squarely on him to get the goals. Can't blame him if it starts to show.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It's his first full season at this level, nowhere near the finished article and with Clarke gone the pressure's squarely on him to get the goals. Can't blame him if it starts to show.

Absolutely, player of the season for me.

Way too much responsibility on him to score goals, the distribution of our goals has been terrible.

Apart from Clarke, Wilson and Moussa nobody has consistently scored goals. With Clarke gone, Wilson injured an Moussa going through a bad patch in terms of scoring we've been left short. Wilson has picked up where he left off but needs help

ccfc92

Absolutely, player of the season for me.

Way too much responsibility on him to score goals, the distribution of our goals has been terrible.

Apart from Clarke, Wilson and Moussa nobody has consistently scored goals. With Clarke gone, Wilson injured an Moussa going through a bad patch in terms of scoring we've been left short. Wilson has picked up where he left off but needs help

I'd say 14/15 from Moussa is admirable, not leaving the team short

SlowerThanPlatt

1979533_10152323484159540_1484046514_n.jpg

coop

Playing out of position petraso is a right sided player. Surprise surprise Carl baker over hits a pass

Users who are viewing this thread