Match Thread: Port Vale 16 March 2014 (2 Viewers)

ccfc92

From those Sky Images I'd wager no more than 700

did they actually show the crowd? cus i think the TV cameras normally show the empty stand opposite the main stand that has most fans in?

(I completely agree btw, I'd say they make up the attendance)

Otis

did they actually show the crowd? cus i think the TV cameras normally show the empty stand opposite the main stand that has most fans in?

I'd say they pretty much make up everything.

wingy

Yep I've seen both stands available to the Home fans today,behind the goal virtually empty ,main stand extremely sparse.

RoboCCFC90

Fuck sake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifelongcityfan

makes me laugh when i heard cwr qouting from the programme, waggot apparantly states every single penny must be put intothe playing side...what about the 1m from the Arsenal game and sale of Clarke?!!!!

SISU really must go, otherwise we will be in league 2, mind you that probably suits tem as its cheaper to run a league 2 side!

get the bastards out!

RoboCCFC90

League 2 tour next season!

stupot07

Brilliant, it's alright saying let's go out and 'score more the the opposition', yes Clive I'm talking about you!! But you also have to concede less than the opposition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

RoboCCFC90

yteby4ym.jpg

4 points above the drop..

ccfc92

I blame the stayaways. If we packed out sixfields, we would be at the top of the league :slap:

(Tongue in cheek)

Users who are viewing this thread