Martyn Waghorn (1 Viewer)

higgs

Stealing a wage at the moment how long is his contract?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Is it merely coincidence our forms gone down the pan since he’s been out?

Partly - our “form” was Gyokeres scoring every week and he played most of those games - worked better with O hare as well - but we are struggling to score goals. Godden will always get them but his overall ability in other aspects isn’t there

Ccfcisparks

Partly - our “form” was Gyokeres scoring every week and he played most of those games - worked better with O hare as well - but we are struggling to score goals. Godden will always get them but his overall ability in other aspects isn’t there
Agreed

cc84cov

My old man has always said Godden coming in derailed Gyo

MalcSB

I thought Godden was really poor tonight.

pusbccfc

Waghorn may not have scored the goals, but he is a far, far better footballer than Godden and Walker.

The latter really showed their lack of ability at this level tonight.

SBT

Played only two full games without being subbed in/subbed off this season (Peterborough home/Luton away). Sorry to say he’s been a bust so far.

Sky Blue Harry H

Waghorn may not have scored the goals, but he is a far, far better footballer than Godden and Walker.

The latter really showed their lack of ability at this level tonight.

Godden has shown ability at this level - think it was just match fitness. Walker, I'll defend less - just wish he'd step up (he's beoming our version of Forest's Lyle Taylor) Wish him well, though - just frustrating.

Sick Boy

Godden has shown ability at this level - think it was just match fitness. Walker, I'll defend less - just wish he'd step up (he's beoming our version of Forest's Lyle Taylor) Wish him well, though - just frustrating.
How many other clubs in the league would be interested in signing Godden do you reckon?

stevefloyd

How many other clubs in the league would be interested in signing Godden do you reckon?
Can't believe we gave him a feckin contract extension...he has scored some goals for us but its patently obvious he is too slow unless we change system to suit him and not us

Saddlebrains

Can't believe we gave him a feckin contract extension...he has scored some goals for us but its patently obvious he is too slow unless we change system to suit him and not us

Got to disagree.

Name me a time Goddens missed a chance in the area you'd expect him to score since hes been here?

I bet you wont find many. Bets finisher we have

saveitforthewombles

1 goal and 1 assist

if you look at the minutes played in the games and when we scored the goals we actually scored more when he was off the pitch than on it.

I think his dropping off gives both Gyokeres more space behind and O'Hare more space in the pocket since Waghorn engages the opposing midfield. Gyokeres gone off the boil since he's been out - O'Hare less effective also. Poorer form all round.

Skyblue_CP

Would anyone else fancy giving O'Hare a rest and giving Hamer a go in the 10, fair enough not played there before, but he would certainly add more quality in the final 3rd to find a pass or dig one out himself. Play Sheaf and Allen behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread