Martin Lorentzson (1 Viewer)

Albo

Looking at the article and a quick online translation it seems his partner is staying in Sweden as she starts a new job.

skyblueeyesrevisited

Sound very gud him Engleesh is gud like my Swedish Yah. Lameiras pick him up in his Saab in morning and take him to Ikea to buy flat pack furniture and meatballs. He happy yes ;) We happy yes ;)

capel & collindridge

The former AIK player Martin Lorentzson is now fully ready for Coventry. It is confirmed that Martin Lorentzson has during the last few weeks been on trial at Coventry in the English third division. During Friday evening Martin Lorentzson confirmed that he has signed a contract for the rest of the season. “I go on Sunday. It feels exciting.” It was very good during the trial and the coach liked my style of play so he wanted me there," says the 31-year old.

“You will now be team mate with Reuben Lameiras that you played with in the Galati in the Spring.”

“It was really nice to have a face that I knew when I was there on trial. He took me up in the mornings with his car and he drove me home after the training. So it is fun of course!”

“What do you think of the chance of a place in the starting line-up in Coventry?”

“The coach was satisfied with my performance and he also knew that I hadn’t played for a long time. I know myself that I need some training before I play for the first team. The team is second in the table so they have played very well during the autumn. But I am going to give it all I‘ve got.”

“How do you solve the family situation?”

“Since the contract is only for seven months my girlfriend and children will stay in Sweden. My girlfriend has a new job so that it is better to stay at home.”

“Would you like to stay at Coventry for more than the seven months?”

“I feel comfortable at the club and if we do well while I am there it would be fun to stay longer. We are the second now so it could be Championship next season, which would be awesome.”

shmmeee

Great stuff. Makes our worst case scenario team a lot better. I wonder if Rose comes in if Bigi will go back once Thomas is fit again. Then just need a CB of our own. And obviously to replace Arma if he goes.

stupot07

Great stuff. Makes our worst case scenario team a lot better. I wonder if Rose comes in if Bigi will go back once Thomas is fit again. Then just need a CB of our own. And obviously to replace Arma if he goes.

Still think we need another striking goal threat on the bench as tudguy and fortune don't score many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Specs WT-R75

Good news, hopefully be decent backup down the right!

Looks like this guy could be replacement for Turner... Ricketts back to CB and this guy at RB with Phillips covering.

Lets hope he is the best right back since Roland (my all time favorite RB!)

mechaishida

Well bugger me sideways with a cactus, I didn't see that coming.

I still feel his wife is to blame. For something. Anything.

shmmeee

Still think we need another striking goal threat on the bench as tudguy and fortune don't score many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

In an ideal world, but I've accepted that it's unlikely to persuade someone proven to come and sit on the bench. I'd argue Murphy played up top would be quite potent, if not Arma levels.

hamil99

Facebook User
hhhhmmm i wonder when this will be announced officially, still nothing from ccfc. Hope this isnt another Drago!

hamil99

Facebook User

I might have the wrong name. Who was the guy we were ment to sign a couple years ago and it turned out to be a hoax. Think he was playing in Malta, for some reason the name Kurt Drago is stuck in my head!

Otis

Kurt Drago was the guy from Malta, yes. 6ft 7" centre back.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

Promising that he's being quoted on those news sites, although I'll need to see him holding a scarf or signing a contract before I'm completely satisfied and lovely very have a face.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Kurt Drago was the guy from Malta, yes. 6ft 7" centre back.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

In the same betting syndicate as me this bloke, nice guy and always have a laugh taking about that transfer hoax haha

H

Huckerby

From Wikipedia :
Lorentzson is known for his pace, stamina, crossing and ariel prowess from set pieces. [2] During match against Malmo in 2011 he broke the Allsvenskan's all-time record of kilometres covered in a game. In his earlier career whilst playing for*Assyriska Föreningenhe operated as a right-forward and right wing back and he has played in the centre back and defensive midfield positions for*AIK. The latter being a position he expressed a desire to adapt his game to as he gets older.

Sounds like he puts a shift in! Also sounds quite versatile. Can't wait to see him play. Love having a manager who can recruit!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

J

Jack Griffin

Has this been confirmed if so great news as it gives us more options and cover over the xmas period

I missed this whole topic & posted no he has not signed on another thread (so I deleted my post there :pimp:).

Still nothing online in usual sources, till it is on the offal I'd be a tad cautious.

Users who are viewing this thread