Martin Lorentzson (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Seems like there might be personal issues from what Mowbray said about going back to see family and the like, will depend on if his head's in the right place. Does look class from that YouTube video though. Would allow Ricketts to move across when Turner goes back as well.

ccfclinney

would be a good addition depends if budget allows for it really like mogga says.
But to be fair Willis is competent centre back as well so good back up to Martin and ricketts also.. I think we need a right back to be fair Phillips isn't good enough For this level.

mrtrench

I wonder if the mobility issue is real or just a risk that Tone has perceived. Why would he come on trial if he's no intention of signing?

mechaishida

Seems like there might be personal issues from what Mowbray said about going back to see family and the like, will depend on if his head's in the right place. Does look class from that YouTube video though. Would allow Ricketts to move across when Turner goes back as well.

I suppose it's a gamble for a player settled in his homeland, to come to England's third tier league - I hope he signs, but then, it's looking increasingly like a catch 22 for him.

If he's going to sign, then live/work here without his family until they can join him, I imagine his head definitely won't be 100% on the pitch.

covcity4life

i hope he signs, looks very good and would only add to our goals scored column, ive always said if we have stokes equivilent on right will be so much better,and this guy may even be better

i know his family back home but im sure he must want to play in england if he bothered to stay for a trial, this is just mowbray letting him know the ground rules if he signs

i think and hope he will

Hobo

It was obvious BT was here for the short term

fernandopartridge

It's been about a week since we heard anything...TM said there was a few details to iron out. I'm thinking he's found another club closer to home.

In fairness the detail in this is a bit more than the usual, he is moving from Sweden after all. Perhaps he's been out furnishing his new pad? Have you seen how long it takes to escape from Ikea?

covcity4life

mowbray said he wanted him training before sheff utd so i think we have until weekend before calling this one dead in the water

oucho

So have we signed him or not?

Users who are viewing this thread