Maradona (1 Viewer)

ovduk78

Ardiles didn't join spurs till late 70s did he? You've got a couple missing years somewhere mate......

...haven't we all!
Ardiles joined Spurs after 78 WC but was given a testimonial before the 86 WC. I think it was because he didn't leave after Falklands War started like Villa did and it wasn't after the usual 10 years.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Ardiles joined Spurs after 78 WC but was given a testimonial before the 86 WC. I think it was because he didn't leave after Falklands War started like Villa did and it wasn't after the usual 10 years.

Nice one. Didn't know that....good bit of trivia.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Watching the FA Cup game on the BBC. Minute's silence before the game and glad to see all the players were on the white line as a mark of respect.

Unrelated Brackley have a forward called Ndlovu. Almost certainly Peter's offspring given his antics.

ajsccfc

I hope Peter Shilton was giving his teammates daggers for all those hacks, what with him being all about sportsmanship I assume it's across the board and not just when it happens to England

wingy

Watching the FA Cup game on the BBC. Minute's silence before the game and glad to see all the players were on the white line as a mark of respect.

Unrelated Brackley have a forward called Ndlovu. Almost certainly Peter's offspring given his antics.
Oh yes the white line, very fitting !🤭

lordy_87

If you haven't seen it yet the brilliant documentary/film about him is on channel 4 tonight.

87 n all that

If you haven't seen it yet the brilliant documentary/film about him is on channel 4 tonight.
I caught the end of it. Butchers comments regarding lamping him if he pointed to his head was like him, full of shit.
On a different note, Steve Hodge is sitting on a goldmine. Lucky fecker.

Nick

Administrator
Some of the tedious links the commentators keep coming out with to players playing today to Maradona is pathetic.

Cavani scored "I am sure that was for Maradona"...

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Maradonas death being investigated?!

Reminds me a bit of the Michael Jackson thing.

Mix of someone with such high status probably demanding things and the inability of some people to accept such greatness has passed so early and need someone to blame.

clint van damme

Reminds me a bit of the Michael Jackson thing.

Mix of someone with such high status probably demanding things and the inability of some people to accept such greatness has passed so early and need someone to blame.

I thought maybe the surgeon was a Dr. P Shilton

Users who are viewing this thread