Luke Mcnally (1 Viewer)

PVA

If we’re serious about signing McNally then it may be that Latibeaudiere is a backup RCB to replace Rose. If he can also play RWB then he will likely see a lot of game time either way.

I don't think Latibeaudiere would be back up, I think he's too good for that (from the little I know of him).

I think he woukd be first choice RWB if he did sign.

And if we do sign McNally I think we'll see less of Fadz next season.

Fysnkysc

I think he was constantly improving and was unfairly judged because he looks kinda awkward. He gets up the pitch well, relieving pressure.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
He also loses the ball up the pitch and jogs back slower than dabo, as I said much much much better options out there,

Last edited:

Fysnkysc

He was way better than Dabo.
He played regular championship football at 19, there's no way he doesn't continue to improve.

Oh he was better, but I would still prefer him to develop elsewhere, he is just not for me.

TomRad85

Oh he was better, but I would still prefer him to develop elsewhere, he is just not for me.
OK fair enough, I don't think he's fantastic or anything but I do think he was judged harshly and I really wouldn't say no to some defensive continuity.
If we get better then happy days.

NorthernWisdom

Honestly, and I'm about to put a massive target on my back from 90% of the forum here, I don't want to see Fadz, Godden, Kelly, Allen starting regularly for us next season. I want us to keep moving forward.
To be very clear I have no problem with any of these, I am happy for them to be in the squad, to get some minutes and I appreciate what they've done.
*ducks for cover*

With you on 50% of those.

shmmeee

As we’re clearly minted and the Man City of the Championship now, I’d like to see us bring in a new Fadz as well as a couple at RCB and LCB, Latibeudaire apparently looked decent at CB and I think can play a Josh Pask esque role covering at RWB and RCB. Burroughs and Eccles can cover there too. Get van Ewijk in at RWB, McNally at RCB. I like the look at Watmough at Wigan as a Fadz understudy, and available for free. Kitching at LCB with Humphries on loan to challenge. Then I’d probably move Bidders on and buy or loan an attack minded paced LWB. Ideally swap Moore out for proper competition for Wilson too.

Ccfcisparks

As we’re clearly minted and the Man City of the Championship now, I’d like to see us bring in a new Fadz as well as a couple at RCB and LCB, Latibeudaire apparently looked decent at CB and I think can play a Josh Pask esque role covering at RWB and RCB. Burroughs and Eccles can cover there too. Get van Ewijk in at RWB, McNally at RCB. I like the look at Watmough at Wigan as a Fadz understudy, and available for free. Kitching at LCB with Humphries on loan to challenge. Then I’d probably move Bidders on and buy or loan an attack minded paced LWB. Ideally swap Moore out for proper competition for Wilson too.
We've just signed Dasilva who's an attack minded LWB. Wouldn't shift Bidwell he's reliable.

cstring82

Happy if the rumours are true and he comes back to the CBS, impressed overall bar a couple of ropey games he was solid and on the front foot for a tackle

Users who are viewing this thread