Luke Mcnally (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Ain't no body like McNally

PUSB

Offhegoes

Yeah along the lines of "I've been told not to say anything that I shouldn't say, oh I have..."
He wouldn't of said that if he was intending just to go back to Burnley in the summer. Think we have a pre-agreed deal all done there.

skyblueiom

cuffy is far from the finished article and dont see his future as a wing back. Hes very indecisive. When he pushes forward you can see he could be a real danger, but hes extremely naiive and im surprised hes playing championship football. I dont want to knock any player after last night, I just feel that would be a weakness. Saying that Dabo is in such bad form, there isnt any other option.

NortonSkyBlue

cuffy is far from the finished article and dont see his future as a wing back. Hes very indecisive. When he pushes forward you can see he could be a real danger, but hes extremely naiive and im surprised hes playing championship football. I dont want to knock any player after last night, I just feel that would be a weakness. Saying that Dabo is in such bad form, there isnt any other option.
He was very progressive last night, Dabo did well when he came on. Time to look at the sunshine.

harvey098

He has the weirdest running style like a stiff baby giraffe but he has been absolutely superb all season. I can’t even pinpoint why he’s good, not particularly physical or a standout ball player. He’s just a really good all-rounder

TomRad85

McFadz will almost certainly be too old to play regularly in the prem so i'd suggest we'd need a very decent prem standard Fadz replacement but would be more than happy with McNally on a perm and Doyle on loan again.

Evo1883

McFadz will almost certainly be too old to play regularly in the prem so i'd suggest we'd need a very decent prem standard Fadz replacement but would be more than happy with McNally on a perm and Doyle on loan again.

Too old
Sad Television GIF by The Village

skybluestub

For those who didn't hear it, the whole conversation on CWR:

Reporter: Any contract negotiations going on to try and get you to the CBS on a permanent deal?
McNally: No, I can't really speak of that, you've got me on a day when I'm so happy that I could tell you something, but I'm afraid I can't. I respect the learning I've had at Burnley, I think Oxford brought me on another level since I moved from Ireland and Burnley brought me on another level. I've a contract to adhere to there and they've been really good to me and keep in contact with me and so, yeah, we'll see what happens we've got a final to win and yeah, hopefully we can do it.
Reporter: You win the final, you'll be even happier, I'll get that information out of you
McNally: <Laughs> We'll see, we have to win it first.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We lost Hyam and many thought our world collapsed. In comes Mcnally and is better than Hyam. So there you go. Great bit of business that was.

In Robins we trust. 🚖🙈

andrew.roberts

Came across as a very excited but eloquent young man in the interview. Would be an excellent signing regardless of where we are next season.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread