Location of Cov fans! (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Where to in Scotland? I am in Callander, only get to a couple of games per season if lucky
but will be heading to Inverness on the 21st July with my son to give him his first experience of CCFC

St Andrews, about a half hour from Dundee.

SkyblueBazza

Im living in Newcastle and I always have these conversations, although im from Belfast and have to explain why I support Cov then get into the convo.
Yes...I get this 9 out of 10 times. However explaining why I live in Southampton but was from Walsall & support Cov instead of the Vile gets my goat (who I keep in the garage)

CovfanDan

Not much between Shrewsbury, Swindon or Yeovil really....blimey, what a list that is!

Train to Swindon, drive to the other two

C

Clive Plattini

Bromley, Kent. Never lived in Coventry, but my Dad grew up there and inflicted all this upon me.

woody11462

Born in Coventry, moved to Merseyside from Earlsdon in 87 (just after going wembley) and now living in Manchester after meeting the Mrs.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Born in Cov,Have lived here in Weston super Mare for nine years now,I also get asked why i support the City down here as most are plastic glory hunters who think football began when sky started screening games.Started watching at seven so couldnt change,not that i would want to !!! Most of my mates down here are Bristol City so april 9th this year was no fun on the train home after lol!!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Newport, Isle of Wight (from Tile Hill)

chiefdave

Born in Cov and now in Southsea 5 mins walk from Fratton Park. Get to the Ricoh 4 or 5 times a year and at least 5 away games.

skybluedan

radford boy through and through but have now lived in jersey about 8 years

Midfield General

Hinckley, LEICESTERshire...sorry. And no, I don't have webbed feet buddeh... Have seen quite a few Cov tops around here though.

Born in Cov, grew up in Stoke Heath. I could see the floodlights at Highfield Road from my bedroom. I'm getting all nostalgic just thinking about it!

A town just outside Milton Keynes.

So glad they didn't get promoted last season, could not have them in a higher league than Cov.

Steve.B50

FAIR PLAY TO YOU ALL, VERY GOOD THREAD ITS NICE TO KNOW WE ARE ALL OVER THE wORLD AND AROUND THE UK.

Me, Coventry born a raised, Kerseley then Walsgrave but very short time in Hinckley and yes we do see the odd Cov shirt here and mine worn with pride.

Steve

Brighton Sky Blue

Very nice part of the world! So it's Carlisle & Hartlepool away for you next season as well?

Carlisle game is on during uni holiday (sod's law!), but I'm lining up Hartlepool as the journey's not that bad. Living down here this year I got to make a decent number of away days but not the sole time we won!

Users who are viewing this thread