Location of Cov fans! (1 Viewer)

Sawyer

So guys, just out off interest, how many Cov fans around not living in Coventry (or around the area).

I live up in Newcastle, anyone else up here?

ccfc2011

bedworth....

blueflint

formerly tile hill village now carlisle used to be mates with phil horsefall former reporter on telegraph and pink

smileycov

Facebook User
Lincoln...looking forward to Notts County, Scunny and Donny away!

Grendel

So guys, just out off interest, how many Cov fans around not living in Coventry (or around the area).

I live up in Newcastle, anyone else up here?

Wherever they live most of them suffer from temporary agrophobia. This normally occurs around 3pm on a Saturday and also has been known to occur on Tuesday evenings confining them to their homes and their radio.

The Reverend Skyblue

Just come back from France to live in unsunny Diss Norfolk, about 15 minutes from Norwich.
Born In Banbury and lived in a little village near there for most of my life.

The Rev

D

Deleted member 4232

New Zealand born, Australian raised, been living in Cov (Coundon) for 9 months.

ovduk78

Clue's in the name ;) Will be returning to Scotland in September though.

Where to in Scotland? I am in Callander, only get to a couple of games per season if lucky
but will be heading to Inverness on the 21st July with my son to give him his first experience of CCFC

Daz

location of Cov Fans

I spent most of my boyhood year in Evesham born in Irvine Ayrshire now residing in Wakefield West Yorks. Always there at Elland road,Donney,Barnsley & Sheffield clubs.
Looks like I may be at some interesting venues this time round.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

mcm sky blue

Weymouth dorset but lived in evesham for 8 months. All ways used to go when living in evesham but now in Weymouth go at least 3 games a year at home.

covross

Surrey. Any one else get the usual conversation where you live of... 'who do you support?...coventry...COVENTRY??...yes coventry....why do you support coventry?....i was born there...oh ok respect....i used to like Dublin, Huckerby etc.... who was that player you had in the 90's...*spends next half an hour in pub naming great/crap/fringe players who played for Coventry and scalps against big clubs in 90's. aah good times

Sawyer

Surrey. Any one else get the usual conversation where you live of... 'who do you support?...coventry...COVENTRY??...yes coventry....why do you support coventry?....i was born there...oh ok respect....i used to like Dublin, Huckerby etc.... who was that player you had in the 90's...*spends next half an hour in pub naming great/crap/fringe players who played for Coventry and scalps against big clubs in 90's. aah good times

Im living in Newcastle and I always have these conversations, although im from Belfast and have to explain why I support Cov then get into the convo.

Users who are viewing this thread