Loan Watch (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

His development not going as expected? He was supposed to be the great hope.

He’s in the same scenario as the lad they’ve got from Villa, 1 start and nothing else. Doesn’t help it’s league or nothing atm, no League Cup or Checkatrade. Don’t know when they enter the FA Trophy

larry_david

His development not going as expected? He was supposed to be the great hope.
Guess part of the loan journey is proving you're worthy of spot. And will bapaga should be, is he applying himself well enough? Is he unlucky that others are playing well? He'll get a shot at it but needs to take it.

SlowerThanPlatt

Guess part of the loan journey is proving you're worthy of spot. And will bapaga should be, is he applying himself well enough? Is he unlucky that others are playing well? He'll get a shot at it but needs to take it.

Yes, he’s had an easy ride up until now, mollycoddled by the staff here. Talent isn’t enough to have a career in the pro game

Ccfcisparks

League 1 tho shud be remembered

I hope he is good enough to step up too but there is s chance we may just sell him on eventually too

Just think something to keep in mind thats all
League 2 actually. Depending on if we lose O’Hare and what quality we can sign to replace him, I’d be tempted to send Cashman out to L1 next year

slowpoke

If he carries on how he has started the season I’d think a recall is a possibility I’m sure he will have played with Gyokeres too.

Tea & Busquets

Not sure there is that much difference between league 1 and 2, if he's playing regularly and scoring why on earth would you put a stop to that?
what good is banging them in a lower league vs actually developing and overcoming the opposition to start scoring in a higher league? League one is actually quite better than two. he’s been great so far and i reckon in january it’ll be proven that he’s past league 2 level.

fernandopartridge

what good is banging them in a lower league vs actually developing and overcoming the opposition to start scoring in a higher league? League one is actually quite better than two. he’s been great so far and i reckon in january it’ll be proven that he’s past league 2 level.

We were in both leagues in recent years and there wasn't a great deal of difference. The objective of the loan is to get him playing men's football regularly. He's playing for Rochdale who seem to play football and it's going well, no need to change it at all.

Sky Blue Harry H

I know it's not a loanee, but Sam McCallum having a blinding first half for QPR v Everton

Everton equalised (looked at least a yard off to me - even after a quick replay)

Update: 2nd half, slipped on turf and pulled something - had to get subbed off. Wish him well, but hope he's out for a few months, as he's looked quality there tonight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread