Loan players (1 Viewer)

mark82

They ain't going to drop Joe Jacobsen for him, unless they played Giles as a forward don't think he gets in the Wycombe team

Definitely doesn't get in the Wycombe team. Moreso than bigger clubs in this division.

AFCCOVENTRY

Nope

Ostigard - Out of contract end of season realistic chance of making deal permanent

Sheaf - Already got an obligation to buy so barely a loan

James - Robins already mentioned we will be looking at making deal permanent at end of the season.

McCallum - doesn’t feel like a loan as he was our player permanently up until the summer

Giles - don’t really rate and he is one player who I would say is your classic ‘loan’. Just signed a 5 year contract with Wolves with not much to prove

Gyokeres - lots to prove after failing at Swansea

The point is the vast majority of them have a lot to prove and at least half could easily be our players next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I don’t think we have any chance of Leo signing for us. He’s a Norwegian international defender and will get a contract at a Bundersliga club easily for example. We can’t afford his wages.

Alkhen

Unfortunately I don’t think we have any chance of Leo signing for us. He’s a Norwegian international defender and will get a contract at a Bundersliga club easily for example. We can’t afford his wages.

Mostly agree but seems to be a bit of an attitude change within this generation of players where its OK to stay somewhere you are doing well and develop rather than move on quickly.

There is a very slim chance that he wants to stay in the UK. He knows the set up here and will be guaranteed gametime. We would be well placed in the queue if he stays in the Championship. It is a shame the fans aren't in though feel like both him and Hamer are passionate types who would feed off the fans

Hobo

You lot are kned jerk idiots. Giles will still get chances. The loan positiotion will be rotated - some more than others. But there will be rotation.

Londonccfcfan

You lot are kned jerk idiots. Giles will still get chances. The loan positiotion will be rotated - some more than others. But there will be rotation.
Maybe when Kelly is back. Sheaf will miss out of squad. But unlikely.

Sam's having a very good game so far. Should have had an assist. And should have got that Holmes sent off.

Users who are viewing this thread