Line of duty (1 Viewer)

Frostie

It’s ironic considering Unforgotten was the best crime series I’ve seen for a long time on mainstream TV but as it’s not cliche nonsense well it’s forgotten

I love Line of Duty but yes, Unforgotten is fantastic as well, can't recommend it enough.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Check the PNC, then inform the CID that we need the ARV and ARU with 6 AFOs to act on the AM from AC12 that the CHIS has gone AWOL FFS.

giphy.gif

AOM

Check the PNC, then inform the CID that we need the ARV and ARU with 6 AFOs to act on the AM from AC12 that the CHIS has gone AWOL FFS.

giphy.gif

Heard the shifty new police officer being referred to as a C U Next Tuesday

Another code for AC-12 analysts to crack

Brylowes

It’s ironic considering Unforgotten was the best crime series I’ve seen for a long time on mainstream TV but as it’s not cliche nonsense well it’s forgotten
My Mrs loves all the TV crime dramas but I don’t usually bother, sat doing some paperwork while she was watching the first episode of this latest series of Unforgotten, I ended up hooked and really enjoyed it.

JAM See

I thought this thread was about that last one that your mates make you do when you're absolutely fucked and just want to go to bed.

Kneeza

Nothing to do with this series but during the last series did anyone else notice a large street map of Coventry city center on an office wall in the police station scenes.
Yes, I thought it was there for a few of the series? Maybe not.

Saddlebrains

Love line of duty and unforgotten

Nothing beats Life on Mars and Ashes to ashes for me.

Gene Hunt is possible the greatest crime drama character ever created

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m waiting for the “must be interviewed by an officer one rank higher“ line

stupot07

The prison officer that assaulted Farida is the same one who poured boiling water on Lyndsay Denton.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AOM

Also seen far too much of the UK Office to recognise Neil's voice instantly on the recording in that interview before Steve did

Bugsy

I reckon it’s blonde lady who’s trying to cut Ac 12

I've been thinking this myself. because ace bhatti (what a name) seems to obvious.

rob9872

We paused the photo and it was of her not the relative part so really is just guesswork at this stage. I have a feeling it could be one of the armed robbers (possibly the one they interviewed last night). She was distraught when one was shot and also they said matching with the entire database not just police officers.

Nick

Administrator
Nah I don't reckon it's her son.

Remember the first one, she comes into her padlocked house and looks at a picture of an older woman and kid which makes me think it's her mum.

D

Deleted member 4439

Perhaps it's me confused, but can't be her as her surname doesn't begin with a H?

I do wish they'd avoid all the old and predictable stuff like the prisoner snatch in these things. Subtle the programme is not.

Ccfcisparks

John Corbett wasn't actually bent though was he?
I think he was an undercover copper that got too into his role. Some might perceive him as bent, considering he did kill coppers, some might just consider him very into his job haha

Users who are viewing this thread