letter in todays cov telegraph (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
8 years+ in, Relegation, Sixfields, endless court cases, Stadium, Academy fiasco's, 2nd bottom in Div 3, club all over the floor and the likes of Nick, Torch, Grendel, ChiefDave and FernandoPartridge still cant see any problem with Sisu and mock fans who even suggest the owners might hold some responsibility for where we are.
What a set of wankers.

Another exaggeration.

Nobody says don't ask questions do they?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
8 years+ in, Relegation, Sixfields, endless court cases, Stadium, Academy fiasco's, 2nd bottom in Div 3, club all over the floor and the likes of Nick, Torch, Grendel, ChiefDave and FernandoPartridge still cant see any problem with Sisu and mock fans who even suggest the owners might hold some responsibility for where we are.
What a set of wankers.
Why is someone who tries to look at everything from ever angle possible a 'wanker'?

georgehudson

we all have prejudices,
e.g. there's someone i have no time for & i know he works for an automotive company,
whilst i am a position to buy one of their products,
under no circumstances will i, because i think that person is an utter *rse,
in that mode, is it any wonder that sisu are, alledgedly not attracting investors,
imho, they have lost thousands of CCFC fans due to their chaotic approach to the club,
from day 1, i was wary of the hedge fund (sisu),
nevertheless gave them time, but, other persons feelings (fans), are not on their agenda,
result - a rapidly diminishing fan base,
i assume their mantra is divide & conquer,
i still remain CCFC - PUSB

Senior Vick from Alicante

The thing for me is why would you want to here from the owners. Any of the rotters involved have consistently told porkies all through this except for joy who has consistently kept stum. They would come on the radio and feed people rehashed crap and just raise everyones anger to the next level. Perhaps if their was a blanket ban on the media we could all just support the team for a change?pusb

chiefdave

the likes of Nick, Torch, Grendel, ChiefDave and FernandoPartridge still cant see any problem with Sisu
Really? Odd then that I used to be so critical of SISU, and only SISU, that I got called things like council lover and even at one point accused of working for them.

Looking at the available information and deciding it is not all the fault of one group does not me you are happy with one particular group or think they have done no wrong.

Grendel

What a set of wankers.

Is this an example of care in the community?

It's not working.

italiahorse

Really? Odd then that I used to be so critical of SISU, and only SISU, that I got called things like council lover and even at one point accused of working for them.

Looking at the available information and deciding it is not all the fault of one group does not me you are happy with one particular group or think they have done no wrong.

Sisu are like a virus that has been introduced into a body.
The bodies immune system (CCC/Higgs/ACL/Wasps) reacts and ultimately the virus is removed from the body.
If the virus had not been introduced there would not have been a problem.

Last edited:

chiefdave

The bodies immune system reacts and ultimately the virus is removed from the body.
Wasps are considered pests. People are often stung. Wasp nests made in or near houses can present a danger as the wasps may sting if people come close to them. Stings are painful and in rare cases may be life-threatening
So before SISU turned up everything was going brilliantly?

covmark

The bodies immune system reacts and ultimately the virus is removed from the body.
Fucking hell, how do you dream this shit up, honestly.

Sisu are a business that has fuck all knowledge in running a football club, that's it.
All this viruses and cancer shit, seriously, get a grip.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

italiahorse

So before SISU turned up everything was going brilliantly?

Never really bothered. Watched the football for 40 years at top level and loved the new stadium.
Financial worries passed me by and Sisu saving us from administration seemed a hiccup.
BANG CRASH WALLOP and reality.
However I've had 40 years of enjoyment.
The past 10 years have been a nightmare and youngsters <20 have never had the opportunity of seeing this club at its best.

letsallsingtogether

Doesn't change a thing, unless the new people give the fans hope, with a direction to take the club forward and not onto the next court appeal. You and Nick are great at stating we have nothing better, tell me how Sisu are going to be allowed to make it better or be able to turn it around. You will have the same answer that I would have to new owners, you and I don't know, but I know we need new direction under new eyes and compassion towards the club.
Exactly.

Why is it so hard for the club to just come out and say what they hope for the club.
Can't see why any football fan wouldnt get annoyed with being kept in the dark, and I honestly don't understand how they can defend it and even ridicule fellow fans for feeling that way.
Paint it what ever way they want Sisu are killing this Club with the way they are operating.
Need to change their management style get people back on board or find someone else who can.

I keep hearing what a successful company they are, well surely they have contacts to get rid of assets they don't really want???
Oh yes that is what they are actually good at.

letsallsingtogether

That was the most damaging stupid move ever.

I still believe that move was the catalyst for Wasps.

It damaged us short, medium and long term.
Yet others embraced the move it and even revelled in it.
And what makes it worse is that even our temporary landlords have a better team then us.

clint van damme

Exactly.

Why is it so hard for the club to just come out and say what they hope for the club.
Can't see why any football fan wouldnt get annoyed with being kept in the dark, and I honestly don't understand how they can defend it and even ridicule fellow fans for feeling that way.
Paint it what ever way they want Sisu are killing this Club with the way they are operating.
Need to change their management style get people back on board or find someone else who can.

I keep hearing what a successful company they are, well surely they have contacts to get rid of assets they don't really want???
Oh yes that is what they are actually good at.

where do you hear this? Genuine question, I have no idea what the fuckers are upto re: the club or anything else they are involved in.

Grendel

Never really bothered. Watched the football for 40 years at top level and loved the new stadium.
Financial worries passed me by and Sisu saving us from administration seemed a hiccup.
BANG CRASH WALLOP and reality.
However I've had 40 years of enjoyment.
The past 10 years have been a nightmare and youngsters <20 have never had the opportunity of seeing this club at its best.

You invented your stupid sisu love in signature post Div 1 relegation - is that when Timmy offered you the car park gig?

Grendel

Yet others embraced the move it and even revelled in it.
And what makes it worse is that even our temporary landlords have a better team then us.

No one embraced or revelled in it.

Grendel

Anyone that believes that is an idiot !!

Truth hurts. If these cunts were starved at inception we'd not have half the problems we now do have. What we didn't need it slavish morons like you acting as their poster boy.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

The bodies immune system (CCC/Higgs/ACL/Wasps) reacts and ultimately the virus is removed from the body.

Weren't CCC/Higgs/ACL the ones who insisted on the virus being introduced? Besides I don't thin k anyone wants SISU to stay - I think it's more people want to know what the plan is when they go, I doubt we're an attractive proposition to anyone And I doubt Wasps want to prop up an ailing football club

letsallsingtogether

where do you hear this? Genuine question, I have no idea what the fuckers are upto re: the club or anything else they are involved in.
Where did I hear what?.
That Sisu were are actually good at what they do away from football.
Our leader has been quite successful with her other aquisitions just seems to have messed up buying CCFC and now seems to want to kill it off.
Might be wrong on the last bit but until they show me differently what other opinion can I have.

letsallsingtogether

Truth hurts. If these cunts were starved at inception we'd not have half the problems we now do have. What we didn't need it slavish morons like you acting as their poster boy.
Problem there is they have an owner who is willing to put money into the club, doesn't matter where he got it he is trying to make them a bigger sports team so as to reap the rewards later.
Shame our owners don't try the same.
BTW I too am not happy with them at our ground and will not go and watch them.
I do know a few city fans that do, one has given up his season ticket to watch Wasps only:(

Moff

What a set of wankers.

Fucking hell, anyone who sees things differently or attributes some blame to other parties is a wanker? Fucking bellend.

Buster

I think it has now become untenable for SISU to remain here . True, we probably wont get the investment we would like from an incoming owner but such has been the turmoil under Sepala ,our expectations have been slashed .
If someone could rest the golden ticket (whatever it's called) from the present encumbants but maintain the financial management the confidence in the future would ,with a modicum of results, return . A new owner that says it as it is ,doesn't estrange every business partner its involved with and an owner that works with people rather than batter them in court . SISU is linked with questionable tactics ,misinformation and mismanagement and now the poison is creeping into the brand Sky Blues . One day they will be gone

italiahorse

You invented your stupid sisu love in signature post Div 1 relegation - is that when Timmy offered you the car park gig?

Fisher is not in a position to offer me anything. If anything he has taken it away.
Local businesses depend on footfall and the football business can be accommodated in Tescos car park and savoury counter.

Users who are viewing this thread