Lester playing at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

James Smith

There have been other games there.

Yes but they've been related to the club/city haven't they? I thought this was the first non Coventry related user.

The Gentleman

With regard to Leicester U21's playing at the Ricoh, I would love more games to be played there by whatever team wanted too. If this proved to Sisu that ACL aren't distressed and indeed moving on, then hopefully it might make Sisu see sense, but unfortunately I might be asking a bit too much..........

Grendel

I have been saying for ages that ACL would start to look for other tenants/users for the pitch if given long enough without us. Just why did it have to be Leicester as the first non Coventry team!

It's a game that is normally played on a park pitch. Do you think they'll be charged £20,000 match day costs?

AJB1983

Why? The council and ACL have never given a fuck about CCFC or it its fans. Gidney never wanted the club there. We'd have been kicked out years ago if villa Leicester or anyone else wanted the stadium and offered one penny more.

Seriously wake up.

And you know this how? Complete bollocks and you know it.

AJB1983

It's a game that is normally played on a park pitch. Do you think they'll be charged £20,000 match day costs?

Well no obviously not, cos it's under 21 game that maybe 50 people will be at. Not the same as opening the whole ground for a league one first team match with 15000 fans.

Can't see what the problem is anyway? Thought people like you wanted a new stadium of our own anyway? Sod the Ricoh etc...

James Smith

Unlikely I'd have thought as if it is played on a park pitch they've probably not got a massive attendance of supporters. So therefore they won't have as high costs e.g. the need a full complement of stewards.

Oh and you never gave me your opinion on the shop analogy of Mr Labovitch I thought I asked nicely - I'll say please if it'll help get an answer.

Grendel

Unlikely I'd have thought as if it is played on a park pitch they've probably not got a massive attendance of supporters. So therefore they won't have as high costs e.g. the need a full complement of stewards.

Oh and you never gave me your opinion on the shop analogy of Mr Labovitch I thought I asked nicely - I'll say please if it'll help get an answer.

That's strange are you saying the matchday costs are variable? Really? I thought most of the costs were fixed and were a contribution to heating,lighting and maintenance. Are you saying its a variable cost? Wow I never knew that. Why have we always paid a fixed amount then?

What shop question? I must have missed that relevant and exciting post.

Grendel

Well no obviously not, cos it's under 21 game that maybe 50 people will be at. Not the same as opening the whole ground for a league one first team match with 15000 fans.

Can't see what the problem is anyway? Thought people like you wanted a new stadium of our own anyway? Sod the Ricoh etc...

There is no problem. I'm sure if Leicester reserves play at the venue on a consistent basis you, cloughie, broken hearted, Schmeee, hunt etc can all go along and support them. You can all by Leicester merchandise and cheer on the Foxes. After all, its the community asset that matters more doesn't it? We need to protect the Ricoh so as you cheer on the foxes your collective hearts will be positively swelling with pride.

cloughie

There is no problem. I'm sure if Leicester reserves play at the venue on a consistent basis you, cloughie, broken hearted, Schmeee, hunt etc can all go along and support them. You can all by Leicester merchandise and cheer on the Foxes. After all, its the community asset that matters more doesn't it? We need to protect the Ricoh so as you cheer on the foxes your collective hearts will be positively swelling with pride.

As said You need serious therapy

Grendel

torchomatic

Grendel

No I wouldn't want to accidentally bump into you

You are a seriously deluded individual attention seeker

I think your a bit embarrassed aren't you?

whiteheadj

So the cost is variable its nothing to do with maintenance - are you sure?

Belive it or not costs will differ between a 10000 crowd and a 10 person crowd. If you think logically if you have a similar number of people coming through the turn styles every week the match day costs will not differ too much. I think that is what people are trying to tell you. Not too hard to understand I don't think.

cloughie

I think your a bit embarrassed aren't you?

No I have worked you out

you are a sad lonely person whose only outlet is on this forum where you get attention, Hence the constant 13,000 posts

loneliness is very sad

I actually pity you

Grendel

Belive it or not costs will differ between a 10000 crowd and a 10 person crowd. If you think logically if you have a similar number of people coming through the turn styles every week the match day costs will not differ too much. I think that is what people are trying to tell you. Not too hard to understand I don't think.

What percentage is fixed and what percentage is variable? Are you struggling with this concept?

Grendel

No I have worked you out

you are a sad lonely person whose only outlet is on this forum where you get attention, Hence the constant 13,000 posts

loneliness is very sad

I actually pity you

Yep you are embarrassed by your masters - fair enough.

Otis has posted more than me are you accusing him of being lonely and sad - that's a bit cruel isn't it?

Bought a Foxes shirt yet? Perhaps ACL can be a sponsor in the shirt - god you'd love it wouldn't you?

Grendel

Rusty Trombone

Yep you are embarrassed by your masters - fair enough.

Otis has posted more than me are you accusing him of being lonely and sad - that's a bit cruel isn't it?

Bought a Foxes shirt yet? Perhaps ACL can be a sponsor in the shirt - god you'd love it wouldn't you?

Were you bothered when the Ricoh hosted rugby games?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Tell you what can't wait, sign up the kids to the Junior Foxes, have always liked blue only a bit darker to the shirts I've bought over the past thirty odd years,called City so ok there, can go to all the games:thinking about: except for all of the away games that Coventry play and all the games at Sixfields when I'm on the hill but then again I'm a shit supporter

Moff

Just hope a big concern don't step in and condemn the club to the small time forever.

Seriously????? Like who the fuck would come and move in? ACL have had plenty of time to get someone in, and yet we are still waiting apart from some Leicestre U21 set up by the ex groundsman.

I want CCFC back at the Ricoh but find this whole 'before some else steps in' completely ludicrous.

theferret

I don't care which side of the fence people sit on, a Leicester City side playing at home in our rightful home is an absolute fucking travesty. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

ccfcway

I don't care which side of the fence people sit on, a Leicester City side playing at home in our rightful home is an absolute fucking travesty. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

Who gets the vital food and beverage income ?

SkyBlueScottie

I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly won't be attending this game!!!
I'm with you Brian! I don't mean I am currently with you, I mean I am not attending the game like your good self. At least, I don't think I am with you, I am currently with my wife, you are not my wife are you?

Users who are viewing this thread