Leon Clarke joins on loan?? (5 Viewers)

CCFC_Charlie

Are you simple? If so I will take pity on you. However if you claim to have an IQ in double digits then you truly know nothing about football or indeed business.

Ignore the troll and he will go away

CJparker

That was one of the most disordered and illogical posts i have ever read - for once I am in full agreement with Grendel!!:claping hands:

Ashdown1

I'd take his signing to play alongside a staying McG as surely my best Xmas pressie but I think it might be hoping for a bit too much.

Brighton Sky Blue

Are you simple? If so I will take pity on you. However if you claim to have an IQ in double digits then you truly know nothing about football or indeed business.

The kind of person who makes me mute the CWR phone in, assuming Clive doesn't cut him off first.

kg82

Cause all the trouble he wants so long as he puts the ball in the net, won't affect me or mine

Yeah, said I'd give him a chance! Last thing we need is someone causing trouble though, it seems we have a harmonious dressing room currently

Mucca Mad Boys

You have a slight reputation for making ill advised comments ;)

Ok, fair enough, but I still don't see how I fit into this.

The rent issue is a matter of opinion, the fans are divided over the issue, but at the end of the day, if CCFC get the lowest rent (realistically) possible, why are we arguing? CCFC comes 1st over ACL.

CJparker

Ok, fair enough, but I still don't see how I fit into this.

The rent issue is a matter of opinion, the fans are divided over the issue, but at the end of the day, if CCFC get the lowest rent (realistically) possible, why are we arguing? CCFC comes 1st over ACL.

I disagree with this.

You are basically saying "screw everyone else, we want the best for ourselves", which is no way to run any kind of organisation.

CJparker

I agree with Taylor ...CCFC before acl everyday

Ah you're right, fuck everyone else, who cares if ACL go out of business, at least we'll get what we want, nobody else matters....etc etc

Fans' attitudes like that make me proud to be a City fan!

NOT

Astute

Ah you're right, feck everyone else, who cares if ACL go out of business, at least we'll get what we want, nobody else matters....etc etc

Fans' attitudes like that make me proud to be a City fan!

NOT

What is wrong with joining clubs like Fester and Pompey in screwing charities? ;)

Evans020

thats a very shallow attitude to take acl are owed money pay it then amicably agree a new deal its ammoral not to pay your debts
Capitalism can also be immoral.shit happens.couldn't care 1 bit for acl.
Don't moan or get angry when gas electricity companies keep putting putting your prices up because its immoral not to pay them lol.give me a break

Last edited:

CJparker

Capitalism can also be immoral.shit happens.couldn't care 1 bit for acl.
Don't moan or get angry when gas electricity companies keep putting putting your prices up because its immoral not to pay them lol.give me a break

You might start to care if ACL go bust, landing taxpayers and a charity with huge losses, possibly meaning the bank take ownership of the Ricoh directly, god only knows what would happen then

Evans020

You might start to care if ACL go bust, landing taxpayers and a charity with huge losses, possibly meaning the bank take ownership of the Ricoh directly, god only knows what would happen then
I do not care about any other party but the club.
Comprende.I can think of far worse things us taxpayers have paid for.oh yes the banks that's it.

Mucca Mad Boys

I disagree with this.

You are basically saying "screw everyone else, we want the best for ourselves", which is no way to run any kind of organisation.

CJ, that's capitalism for you! Organisations fuck others over e.g. Kraft takeover of Cadbury.

cloughie

what a stupid statement cadbury family sold it may have been a hostile takeover but only to the other shareholders

while we are on it why do you think you have been mentioned in that context?

I doubt you can work it out

CJparker

I do not care about any other party but the club.
Comprende.I can think of far worse things us taxpayers have paid for.oh yes the banks that's it.

That's a pathetically selfish attitude

cloughie

Some people on here are beyond belief

The higgs trust stepped into save CCFC with the stadium deal and have made NO PROFIT from this, yet they would have sisu a private self interested company screw a charity the very same charity that saved CCFC

what short a memory some have ..........or some were only just out of their nappies when that happened

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Read a few arguments involving Sky Blue Taylor recently and have to admit I find I agree with the majority of what he says, even though others don't seem to. It's more in SISU's interests for CCFC to do well than ACL's. Or we can just pretend that there's loads of money to go around for everyone and we should slate SISU for not signing McGoldrick but at the same time slate them for not paying over the odds for the rent.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Read a few arguments involving Sky Blue Taylor recently and have to admit I find I agree with the majority of what he says, even though others don't seem to. It's more in SISU's interests for CCFC to do well than ACL's. Or we can just pretend that there's loads of money to go around for everyone and we should slate SISU for not signing McGoldrick but at the same time slate them for not paying over the odds for the rent.
Some people just want to see the club suffer, they would rather we continued selling our best players to continue paying the extortionate rent. They will probably crack open the Champagne when we get relegated because we have had to cut wages and sell even more players.

If a deal is struck for the rent that benefits the club I suspect there will be some very disappointed 'fans' on here

Gaz

Yes, thanks Higgs trust and Coventry council for letting us have the Ricoh for such a fair and reasonable price.
Thanks very much.

Evans020

To be fair CCFC is spot on in what he says..people on here are either perfect, play the fairness card , or think that everybody should be Mary Poppins. I care more for ccfc than acl, city council or Alan higgs, if that makes me selfish then so be it.if acl go under but CcFC survive then good .I care not for them and their over inflated rent.good on sisu for standing up to them.merry Xmas acl united fans

Mucca Mad Boys

Some people on here are beyond belief

The higgs trust stepped into save CCFC with the stadium deal and have made NO PROFIT from this, yet they would have sisu a private self interested company screw a charity the very same charity that saved CCFC

what short a memory some have ..........or some were only just out of their nappies when that happened

They haven't made profit YET.

Key question.

When the loan and mortgage are paid, and ACL are racking in money because they don't have the burden of loans etc. do you think they'll will sell their shares even if we are able to gather the funds to buy shares? The Higgs will, they've named their price, mind you, which will probably go up of that's the case, but do you really think the council will pass up the opportunity to make money off the ground? I don't think so, OR, if they do, they will sell at way beyond market value.

Cloughie, you will be one of the first to criticise SISU if we fail to sign McG (or provide funds for team) YET, you defend ACL charging us 1.28m, pure contradiction here.

May I also add, say if we get rent down to 300k (still above L1 & Championship average rents) that's 980k saved every year, and for SISU's 5 yrs on charge, that's a saving of 4.9m! You cannot say that at least some of that would go on playing staff and if we didn't have that kind of burden, we'd be in a better position financially to not be bullied into selling our best players.

Mucca Mad Boys

Thanks, at least someone sees it my way! :p

People are saying SISU have an end game to get the RICOH, but even that won't make up their losses (40+m) unless we gets to the prem. Also, in the context of society, SISU are driven by profit, like every corporation, so their only option is to try and get to the prem, I think this is why we are seeing a change in policy from SISU. The main criticism of they don't replace our best players, well, we have already replaced McG with Clarke, 3rd top goalscorer with 23rd Scunny, and this is before McG has even left so we could end up with 2 of the best strikers in L1.

IMO, getting relegated could be a blessing in disguise, we're (hopefully) rising out of the ashes like a Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread