Latest SCG meeting (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

To be fair there is logic there. Northampton was always temporary Wasps isn't. I haven't read all the thread. Why are we talking about Wasps? I assume someone pro-Sisu was losing an argument somewhere.[/QUOTE

Not much logic from Italia using his own arguments that Northampton was always temporary, but we only came back because he stayed away.

They came back because we stayed away in droves. It was only temporary until ACL collapsed.
To be honest I think Sisu got word of the Wasps deal and brokered a quick but basic deal with ACL.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

thats the problem with you SBT types, foaming at the mouth at any opportunity. That is why you have little credibility.

Funny how people like you always turn on supporters but never the owners or their puppets very Strange that. Oh and who was it called who a twat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

thats the problem with you SBT types, foaming at the mouth at any opportunity. That is why you have little credibility.

The ones with little credibility are those that only ever have a go at one side or constantly use a quote from one or two people and make out that it is what many people say. All sides are at fault here. The debatable part is how much for each side. And as we don't have the full truth from any of them it is how it should be. It helps us to fill in the gaps and work out what really did happen.

But there must come a day where we can put all this shit behind us. We need to go forward. It looks like SISU could now be running our club how it should be. It won't give our club a home. But success on the pitch will bring us closer to doing so. And closer to them getting money back and leaving. It is amazing what time does to the memory. Some don't even see what Richardson did to our club as the major start to our downfall.

Astute

You can be a supporter AND a twat - a good example of this was your whistlle blowing antics.

I am a supporter. I am a twat. So what? At least I see fault on all sides and not just one.

chiefdave

I think the whole SCG could do with a refresh. For me they need to identify each section of the fanbase that needs to be represented (eg: youth, disabled etc) and then ask people to put themselves forward in each position. If more than one person comes forward for any position put it to a vote. Get some new faces in there and make it actually representative of the fans.

Once you've done that you could make each person contactable so anyone in their relevant area can contact them with any ideas or concerns.

If we're going to have an SCG it might as well be done properly and serve some purpose.

jimmyhillsfanclub

They came back because we stayed away in droves. It was only temporary until ACL collapsed.
To be honest I think Sisu got word of the Wasps deal and brokered a quick but basic deal with ACL.

That's one theory.....

.....another is that they came back as ACL suddenly offered a temporary deal that appeared, on the face of it, very good value......turns out it was too good to be true & was actually simply a condition of the wasps sale to help smooth the franchises transition, both financially & from a community perspective.....

But as both sides have bee proven to be full of shit, I guess we'll never know....

Steve.B50

I think the whole SCG could do with a refresh. For me they need to identify each section of the fanbase that needs to be represented (eg: youth, disabled etc) and then ask people to put themselves forward in each position. If more than one person comes forward for any position put it to a vote. Get some new faces in there and make it actually representative of the fans.

Once you've done that you could make each person contactable so anyone in their relevant area can contact them with any ideas or concerns.

If we're going to have an SCG it might as well be done properly and serve some purpose.

I 100% agree with you, to get credibility it needs completely refreshed and for people involved to be put forward not either hand picked or invited.

letsallsingtogether

So we should apologise for our antics but you see it as fair game what our wander owners did to our club.
So that makes me a twat finr better then being a sniffling little worm like you who belevievs all the shit that comes out of fishers mouth.
I bet you orgasm everytime he speaks are you sure you are not on the SCG Board?

Nick

Administrator

I guess people need to make their minds up. Did we come back because of NOPM or was it because of Wasps? Was it temporary or was it permanent? Seems to change all the time to suit that conversation.

Nick

Administrator
Funny how people like you always turn on supporters but never the owners or their puppets very Strange that. Oh and who was it called who a twat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coventry-v-Preston-5.jpg

Nice one!

LB87ccfc

So we should apologise for our antics but you see it as fair game what our wander owners did to our club.
So that makes me a twat finr better then being a sniffling little worm like you who belevievs all the shit that comes out of fishers mouth.

Trying to work out who your ranting at, I think lots of people need a snickers or two on here today

AndreasB

so angry and so misguided. its only a bit of football.

shmmeee

To be fair there is logic there. Northampton was always temporary Wasps isn't. I haven't read all the thread. Why are we talking about Wasps? I assume someone pro-Sisu was losing an argument somewhere.

Not much logic from Italia using his own arguments that Northampton was always temporary, but we only came back because he stayed away.

Something can be temporary and still cut short though, no? In fact that happened to me when a short term contract was cancelled halfway through.

Only here for the logical pedantry, don't really give a shit.

hill83

Just remembered when letsallsingtogether joined a few years ago and I called him 'letsallmongtogether' ha, good times.

skybluebeduff

I guess people need to make their minds up. Did we come back because of NOPM or was it because of Wasps? Was it temporary or was it permanent? Seems to change all the time to suit that conversation.

NOPM was the reason, SISU didn't want to spend more of their own money amending missing fan money.

hill83

People not going to Sixfields was the real reason. The majority of people I know that didn't go was because it was in Northampton, not some because of some daft acronym.

Nick

Administrator
Without going back through all of that again, surely if that was the main reason we would have come back close season rather than mad rush a couple of games in?

skybluebeduff

Without going back through all of that again, surely if that was the main reason we would have come back close season rather than mad rush a couple of games in?

SISU are mugs, they probably thought we'd flood back, then by August they no doubt knew that another full season of amending costs they would not do, hence the rush back.

That's how I see it, don't make it true though, just plausible.

Nick

Administrator
SISU are mugs, they probably thought we'd flood back, then by August they no doubt knew that another full season of amending costs they would not do, hence the rush back.

Stupid I agree, I don't think they would be that stupid though and suddenly only realised they were losing money a couple of games in.

Astute

Do you think we would be back in Coventry if we were selling out in Northampton like Fisher thought we would?

shmmeee

People not going to Sixfields was the real reason. The majority of people I know that didn't go was because it was in Northampton, not some because of some daft acronym.

I think there's been some blurring between the group NOPM who I agree had little impact and the general feeling of "fuck this shit I'm not giving them my money" which some summed up as NOPM.

Astute

Or they found out that Wasps were getting the Ricoh and not them for next to nothing as the plan seemed to be. As in when Joy said it was worthless but she would give them 1m as they are a charity. Maybe a bit of both.

hill83

I think there's been some blurring between the group NOPM who I agree had little impact and the general feeling of "fuck this shit I'm not giving them my money" which some summed up as NOPM.

Pretty much. NOPM made a few people feel all special and clever though so there's that.

shmmeee

Pretty much. NOPM made a few people feel all special and clever though so there's that.

That's OK if there's one area CCFC are in abundance it's groups designed to make fans feel special. I for example feel special by not belonging to any of the special groups.

hill83

That's OK if there's one area CCFC are in abundance it's groups designed to make fans feel special. I for example feel special by not belonging to any of the special groups.

Can I join? I want to feel special too.

Users who are viewing this thread