Latest SCG meeting (2 Viewers)

Steve.B50

If they don't have anyone to have a go at and TM has said that he wants Fisher to keep his gob shut as part of him staying as manager what reason do they have to hold another meeting?

The original concept of SCG was to improve the match day experience although that may have changed slightly in recent times.
The SCG may not be perfect but its the only way of contact with the club and getting points over to those at CCFC. If SW or TF are not at a meeting there are always other club representatives at meeting who will listen to any issues.
Also remember that the SCG Chair and Vice Chair are attending CCFC board meeting on our behalf to ask questions and report back to us as supporters.

Therefore we do need these meetings to be taking place on a regular basis, if you agree or disagree with the SCG its our access to those who run our club.

Terry Gibson's perm

The original concept of SCG was to improve the match day experience although that may have changed slightly in recent times.
The SCG may not be perfect but its the only way of contact with the club and getting points over to those at CCFC. If SW or TF are not at a meeting there are always other club representatives at meeting who will listen to any issues.
Also remember that the SCG Chair and Vice Chair are attending CCFC board meeting on our behalf to ask questions and report back to us as supporters.

Therefore we do need these meetings to be taking place on a regular basis, if you agree or disagree with the SCG its our access to those who run our club.

Will other people from the group be attending the board meetings or will it always the chair and vice chair, as I could be wrong here after a previous board meeting that they attended did they come back with mixed messages?

italiahorse

Who knows. All I know is Italia rabbited on and he flip flops according to his whim. Anyway, can't be arsed with the tedium of this, let's get on with complaining about PW being a whiny old Queen, that's something all of us can agree on!

Surely you can't just ignore the fact that this meeting totally ignores to 2 big issues that could take us over the financial brink? Seems to be a collection of Sisu yes men.
Wasps may effectively control our future why can I not mention them in a thread about a meeting that supposedly is giving this club direction?

NorthernWisdom

Surely you can't just ignore the fact that this meeting totally ignores to 2 big issues that could take us over the financial brink? Seems to be a collection of Sisu yes men.
Wasps may effectively control our future why can I not mention them in a thread about a meeting that supposedly is giving this club direction?

Anyway schmeee, here's your culprit!

letsallsingtogether

The thread is about the SCG for CCFC not CCC. When you turn up as per usual to start waffling on about CCC despite the subject having SFA to do with them it's deflection pure and simple.

Well it wouldn't be a SBT debate if it wasn't brought up at least once on every thread

ccfcway

The meeting in May was cancelled, no date yet confirmed for June meeting

Waggot says an announcement on the date in imminent and Fisher says they are down to the last 2 or 3 venues to choose from, but hopes to have some news in the new year.

:D

italiahorse

Waggot says an announcement on the date in imminent and Fisher says they are down to the last 2 or 3 venues to choose from, but hopes to have some news in the new year.

:D

What is the forum that lets the fans question these take it or leave it statements ?
More importantly how do fans let Sisu know that they might not support a new stadium of a particular size or location ?
Still visualising TF telling us "Build it and they will come "

torchomatic

torchomatic

italiahorse

This was a good thread and as usual ruined by a few individuals who as always divert it to rubbish.

What's good about a thread that people revert to type when they don't like someone's opinion?
Do we sit back and take it or banter back.
?
Most threads burn out after a day anyway.

Steve.B50

says the pompous twat who when challenged by club patsy PW claims not to speak for SBT despite being chairman!

Thats not what was actually said but I never got the chance to challenge the minutes and in my view much more important things to try and discuss.
As for being pompous at least I put my head above the water and am not a disgusting little coward who's only interest in life is to hide behind a keyboard and insult others. Stop the rubbish and do something constructive you horrible little person.

Steve.B50

What's good about a thread that people revert to type when they don't like someone's opinion?
Do we sit back and take it or banter back.
?
Most threads burn out after a day anyway.

true, they do just die but the SCG could be useful if run and organised and run better.

Terry Gibson's perm

true, they do just die but the SCG could be useful if run and organised and run better.

It it could be but it doesn't seem it can be under the current leadership and it is important to keep good people within to remove Ward and also thin down the amount of club staff within it, it would also make sense to remove Garlick who is also fairly toxic

NorthernWisdom

It it could be but it doesn't seem it can be under the current leadership and it is important to keep good people within to remove Ward and also thin down the amount of club staff within it, it would also make sense to remove Garlick who is also fairly toxic

tbf to Ms. Garlick, has she done anything other than put her head above the parapit to run a Stadium Consultative Group?

Terry Gibson's perm

tbf to Ms. Garlick, has she done anything other than put her head above the parapit to run a Stadium Consultative Group?

So she brings nothing to the party then so may as well not be on the committee, every day that passes I feel the new ground is less likely to be built but that's for another thread

NorthernWisdom

So she brings nothing to the party then so may as well not be on the committee

What she doesn't do, in these minutes at least, is whine like the chair does.

There are a fair few whose initials barely crop up in these minutes. That's not necessarily unusual though, is it.

Not sure it's overly constructive to focus in on personalities in a group really. The problem, in fact, is any content gets lost amidst the personalities. Which is why the chair might be better served taking up any personal grievances outside of this meeting, as his POV is as valid as any other, but he's allowing it to get sidetracked and really, if the minutes are a true record, seems to do a remarkably poor job of chairing the group lately!

Terry Gibson's perm

What she doesn't do, in these minutes at least, is whine like the chair does.

There are a fair few whose initials barely crop up in these minutes. That's not necessarily unusual though, is it.

Not sure it's overly constructive to focus in on personalities in a group really. The problem, in fact, is any content gets lost amidst the personalities. Which is why the chair might be better served taking up any personal grievances outside of this meeting, as his POV is as valid as any other, but he's allowing it to get sidetracked and really, if the minutes are a true record, seems to do a remarkably poor job of chairing the group lately!

Very true nw the chair seems to start the meetings getting all his whinges out of the way he would be better served on here;)

shmmeee

He'd be cracking on here :D

Wonder who he is... :thinking about:

*Please be RFC, Please be RFC*

(as an aside, I am disappointed by the lack of praying/fingers crossed smilies on this forum. Especially as hoping is something CCFC fans do regularly.)

Noggin

Got to love this type of post.

It is up there with the "I am so drunk, I am typing perfectly though" sorts.

not sure what you mean, he called me out so I told him why I wasnt getting involved. even when i get back though im going to do my best never to get involved again, seems so easy when your away but for some reason a lot trickier when you are bored on a wet monday

Last edited:

AndreasB

Thats not what was actually said but I never got the chance to challenge the minutes and in my view much more important things to try and discuss.
As for being pompous at least I put my head above the water and am not a disgusting little coward who's only interest in life is to hide behind a keyboard and insult others. Stop the rubbish and do something constructive you horrible little person.

thats the problem with you SBT types, foaming at the mouth at any opportunity. That is why you have little credibility.

Astute

not sure what you mean, he called me out so I told him why I wasnt getting involved. even when i get back though im going to do my best never to get involved again, seems so easy when your away but for some reason a lot trickier when you are bored on a wet monday

I type perfectly whilst pissed. That is until the predictive text changes one of the words and it don't make sense.

And for the sharp ones yes I don't always make sense :)

lordsummerisle

To be fair there is logic there. Northampton was always temporary Wasps isn't. I haven't read all the thread. Why are we talking about Wasps? I assume someone pro-Sisu was losing an argument somewhere.[/QUOTE

Not much logic from Italia using his own arguments that Northampton was always temporary, but we only came back because he stayed away.

Users who are viewing this thread