Latest SCG meeting (2 Viewers)

Steve.B50

Think so. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be independent of the club so they can't impose a change. The obvious people to set something up would be the trust but the SCG and the club both don't seem to get on particularly well with the trust so that's probably a non starter.

Maybe at the next trust meeting someone can ask it to be raised by the trust members on the SCG?

The ideal person to raise such a subject would be a person who is a member of the Trust but not a board member, someone like Kev Monks who is very well respected.

letsallsingtogether

You are right.
The issue will be that an individual or a group will make a proposal and it will not be passed.
The problem is the likes of Strange and Ward will say that they are there to represent their members.
The laughable thing is they are the only members of each others group.
Sorry but the whole thing is a farce and should be disbanded if it is not done for what it was started up for.
It is about fans match day experiences and how to get more to go. But while all the chair persons can do is try and alienate members and have personal spats then you might as well write down the minutes on used bog paper.
First you had Morecombe and Wise
Then you had
The 2 Ronnie,
now we have
Strange and Ward

Terry Gibson's perm

Comedy gold. If you watch closely you can see the moment when it suddenly dawns on him if he says what he's about to say he's going to look really silly. But he says it anyway.

It is the only thing in that sorry episode that ever made me laugh, I have watched it twice tonight, the man was and is a buffoon.

Users who are viewing this thread