Transfer Rumour Kyle Edwards? (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Interesting that people are still saying this will definitely happen. The person I spoke to earlier in the week who said 'It definitely won't happen today might happen later in the week' when we were all expecting it has said, 'He may go out on loan only if we bring in Murphy and Montero. Montero is defiinite, Murphy is 50/50. Haven't heard any specifics about you guys mentioned though.' Doesn't sound like it's as over the line as some may think.

better days

Interesting that people are still saying this will definitely happen. The person I spoke to earlier in the week who said 'It definitely won't happen today might happen later in the week' when we were all expecting it has said, 'He may go out on loan only if we bring in Murphy and Montero. Montero is defiinite, Murphy is 50/50. Haven't heard any specifics about you guys mentioned though.' Doesn't sound like it's as over the line as some may think.
Sky now saying Murphy is currently having a medical at WBA..........

RoboCCFC90

Our friends at BBC Coventry and Warwickshire and BBC WM 95.6 inform us of a chain of transfers that could happen in the West Midlands today.

If West Bromwich Albion complete the loan signing of Newcastle United winger Jacob Murphy it may allow Coventry City to sign Baggies forward Kyle Edwards on loan - Source BBC.

steve82

Our friends at BBC Coventry and Warwickshire and BBC WM 95.6 inform us of a chain of transfers that could happen in the West Midlands today.

If West Bromwich Albion complete the loan signing of Newcastle United winger Jacob Murphy it may allow Coventry City to sign Baggies forward Kyle Edwards on loan - Source BBC.

I thought it was in writing we had a deal and told he was ours, so why is it being held up by West Brom achieving suitable cover?

Unless we was not told about the small print West Brom put on the agreement

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I don't know what's happened between now and last week when I mentioned K.E but he was definitely the target.

Hopeful I can still yet crack out my agent Panda hashtag.

Haha I’ve been torn since you mentioned it. You’ve been spot on on just about everything you’ve said on here before, but a close mate who has really close links inside WBA and gives me inside info before it’s released on general baggies matters has been cold on it the entire time. Who knows that will happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

better days

I don't know what's happened between now and last week when I mentioned K.E but he was definitely the target.

Hopeful I can still yet crack out my agent Panda hashtag.
I heard the same thing last week
But then this week it seemed to be off
We'll know very shortly either way

larry_david

O rouke did say earlier we were set to sign Edwards though and he's broken the Wakefield and meyler news. And the Bury lad actually

JimmyHillsbeard

Robins has been made to look a fool over Edwards if it doesn’t happen*.
Apparently It was signed and sealed. Apparently he was coming on Tuesday, apparently had a tight hamstring, and the didn’t turn up as expected today. West Brom May have been playing games, the player may never have been keen I don’t know but all I do know is that our manager has been shown to have been completely out of the loop for the second transfer this season (the first being Chaplin’s loan when he could apparently definitely play against Pompey in the league until the eve of the match).

* if it does happen, I’ll delete this post and pretend it never happened.

steve82

What I don't get is, why did MR announce this nearly 2 weeks ago? Why not keep quiet

He had paperwork saying it was a done deal, was our player.

The flip side is he says nothing and everyone gets there arse in there hands saying he’s not signing anyone just like supposedly Burge, Willis and Davies have not been offered deals and that’s MR fault too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread