Transfer Rumour Kyle Edwards? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Might have it wrong here but wasn’t we due to announce a signing today I think I read somewhere ?

I said before this window it will be loans on deadline day I thought robins saved
Some of his budget for Jan he said ?

Nobody has said we were due to announce one today. The Telegraph bigged it up and then made out the loanee was a no show at ryton.

People forget we have just paid a fair chunk for a striker in this Window....

cc84cov

Nobody has said we were due to announce one today. The Telegraph bigged it up and then made out the loanee was a no show at ryton.

People forget we have just paid a fair chunk for a striker in this Window....
So we spent th remaining budget on Chaplin

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Bob

Robins has said the reason it’s taking so long now is because of a tight hamstring. Am I right in thinking Edwards played a full 90 at the weekend? Surely not him if so..

Mr Panda

Hopefully today is the day.

It must be because WBA are waiting on confirmation of Jacob Murphy/Kamara rather than this hamstring story.

ceetee

Swansea City winger Jefferson Montero is in line for a deadline day move to West Bromwich Albion.

The Ecuadorian is wanted by Albion boss Darren Moore and looks set to sign on loan for the rest of the season.

That could also be part of the jigsaw

Nick

Administrator
If everything is signed and they change their mind because they cant get cover, where does that leave us if there was an agreement?

Nick

Administrator
Loan target revealed
West Brom attacking midfielder Kyle Edwards is the man Coventry City are trying to sign.

A host of Football League clubs have shown an interest in taking Edwards on loan but the Sky Blues will have a deal finalised before deadline day, reports the Football Insider website.

CoventryLive, however, understands the deal has stalled and it’s unclear at this stage whether City will get it to go through in time.

Manager Mark Robins has switched his attention to a second loan target as a contingency plan but may well end up taking both players if he can.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Didn’t realise Edwards Scored in playoff final last year for Exeter
Came on as sub at 3-0 was quite useful in the 20 mins he was on

Users who are viewing this thread