Transfer Rumour Kyle Edwards? (6 Viewers)

mark82

He was gash. Deserves to be sold just for that header last Saturday

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not disagreeing, would just have liked to add a physical option up front. JCH was closest we had to that.

cc84cov

He was gash. Deserves to be sold just for that header last Saturday

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Did we receive a fee for JCH ?

Meyler I think will do well at this level so we’re stronger in midfield up front Robins must see something in Baka for JCH to be sold would like to see him start Saturday maybe if were gonna play Chaplin

Manchester_sky_blue

Did we receive a fee for JCH ?

Meyler I think will do well at this level so we’re stronger in midfield up front Robins must see something in Baka for JCH to be sold would like to see him start Saturday maybe if were gonna play Chaplin
BBC says Clarke-Harris went for an undisclosed fee. If we recouped the loan fee we paid Rotherham then it won't have been a bad bit of business

fernandopartridge

Tbf Robins does not say that at all. It's terrible writing by CT. They are putting two and two together and getting 5.

It says JCH, has got a lucrative deal, so i can't imagine we got nothing for him.

Just adding- how and why the hell wee Portsmouth and Sunderland interested in him?

JCH has played at Championship level, he's got a lot of attributes. I suspect a lot of people can see that the ingredients are there, I just don't think mentally he's got it.

Nick

Administrator
JCH has played at Championship level, he's got a lot of attributes. I suspect a lot of people can see that the ingredients are there, I just don't think mentally he's got it.

It's taking that 2 games a season where nobody can get near him and making it happen every week (or most)

SkyBlueCRJ

Agreed. He’ll be one of those in 10 years time where ex-managers he’s played under will say: “I thought he’d do better than he has done”

Sky Blue Harry H

It's taking that 2 games a season where nobody can get near him and making it happen every week (or most)

Agreed - if you could put Thomas' enthusiasm/mindset into him. he'd be playing at a higher level.

no_loyalty

Any news on why Kyle Edwards didn't make it to Ryton to sign for us?

skybluegod

Yes he has qualities... don’t deny that...

But you have summed it up... he doesn’t have the mentality. And doing it once every five games isn’t enough at any level. Even Cody McDonald did that.

SkyBlueCRJ

Yes he has qualities... don’t deny that...

But you have summed it up... he doesn’t have the mentality. And doing it once every five games isn’t enough at any level. Even Cody McDonald did that.

McDonald did more than that at League One/Two level. Obviously different players but if you look at his record in the lower levels, it’s actually okay.

Users who are viewing this thread