Transfer Rumour Kyle Edwards? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Making a point that it is a rumour and trying to put 2 and 2 together.

It was said his initials were KE. Also made a point that he couldn't sign until this weekend (West Brom are in the cup this weekend so they might want to hold onto him)

Robins has now said:

I spoke to the manager in question last night and it should be next week,” said Robins, who is understood to be drafting in a forward from a Championship club who, while in the Under-23 development bracket, has some experience of first team football.

That also adds up

Sky Blues boss Robins has this update on mystery loan star

torchomatic

"Exciting forward line"?

Liquid Gold

Is he a left winger? Would be good to add more pace into the side. Robins obviously not a fan of Allassani then.

covcity4life

west brom season ticket holder at work says he is a decent number 10/winger

also said he would be shocked if they loaned him to us as they had harvery barnes recalled,oliver burke gone celtic and now sakho gone palace. thinks he will be kept for backup or rotation unless they sign someone else

stevefloyd

if its another development player it looks as though its just planning ahead for next season, which is not too bad a plan if it works but desperately need someone who can score goals given the amount of chances we create

Cavan O'Doherty

if its another development player it looks as though its just planning ahead for next season, which is not too bad a plan if it works but desperately need someone who can score goals given the amount of chances we create
Even though it’s going to be a loan till the end of the season?

ATB81

This was the lad who scored against us for Exeter in the play off final. Was a v good goal. What will he will be. We could be way off but does fit with robins description

Great_Expectations

I’d prefer us to to sign a winger than a striker, as we have more strikers than wingers in the squad; as it stands we still don’t have a natural left winger.

ATB81

Let’s assume for the minute that it is Edwards (again who knows it could be anyone), then in that scenario would Edwards play out left and elobakhare in the middle?

shmmeee

If he’s not a winger, I’m out. Enough buying slightly crap strikers to play out of position.

Magwitch

west brom season ticket holder at work says he is a decent number 10/winger

also said he would be shocked if they loaned him to us as they had harvery barnes recalled,oliver burke gone celtic and now sakho gone palace. thinks he will be kept for backup or rotation unless they sign someone else
Do we need a number 10 over and above a proper Dion Dublin type number 9 ?

MatthewWallis

We need a finisher not a creator. We have 3 players who are in the top 10 most created chances in League one & a few weeks ago we were the team who had created the most.

ceetee

We need a finisher not a creator. We have 3 players who are in the top 10 most created chances in League one & a few weeks ago we were the team who had created the most.
You can't argue with the facts but I must admit it doesn't seem like that watching

Greggs

For players u21's. Most other teams have men!

larry_david

He ripped us to shreds in that 20 min spell at the end. I thought at the time I'd take him for next season along with stockley

Great_Expectations

Yes but can any of them shoot.

As much as I don’t rate his overall game, Chaplin has scored in the last few games.

I also believe Hiwula will find his shooting boots.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d like us to sign another striker in a ideal world, but as we literally don’t have a left winger that should be the priority.

Gint11

Chaplin will improve. We need a winger to provide balance and extra threat.

Users who are viewing this thread