Kitching (2 Viewers)

Cally Fedora

Kitching will go straight back in for Binks I think. First half Binks was a bit scatty but was solid 2nd

SkyBlueSam01

I do like Binks but Kitching adds that grit and leadership we miss without Fadz in the team, plus is excellent on the ball

As an aside, Thomas has been criticised for his ball playing, but I think he is one of the best CBs in terms of touch and passing that we have had in years

slowpoke

Thought it was a really good game first half, both teams going aggressively, loads of efforts on goal and pretty end to end. The difference was stamina
What I liked ‘Boro had their moments thought we handled them well their goal was a decent one to be fair but they were put to the sword professionally.

Brighton Sky Blue

What I liked ‘Boro had their moments thought we handled them well their goal was a decent one to be fair but they were put to the sword professionally.
Will also say the Boro commentators were the best opposition commentary this season. Really fair and objective despite obviously wanting their side to win.

clint van damme

They're a decent outfit, today was a very good result.
We benefitted from them having a bench full of school boys which didnt give Carrick much scope to try and change the game but we've been there ourselves in recent times and it's just one of those things

TomRad85

Will also say the Boro commentators were the best opposition commentary this season. Really fair and objective despite obviously wanting their side to win.
Most aren't that bad. Norwich comms stand out as being cunty but no others are immediately jumping at me.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hobo

The post was made in the first half my Hobo friend

I know. But I don't think the absence of Kitching was the problem in the first half. We just needed to step it up all across the pitch and play on the front foot more.

I am not taking anything away from Kitching I like him, but Binks is quality too.

slowpoke

I know. But I don't think the absence of Kitching was the problem in the first half. We just needed to step it up all across the pitch and play on the front foot more.

I am not taking anything away from Kitching I like him, but Binks is quality too.
I really rate Binks, could he play alongside Kitching in a back four ? his passing is superb and accurate.

Matt smith

I really rate Binks, could he play alongside Kitching in a back four ? his passing is superb and accurate.
Why would you split Thomas and Kitching up?

plus binks is left footed why have 2 left footers

I like binks as an individual player, he’s a good defender at this level, but Kitching is better imo and is a real leader and has a bigger impact on the team

Hobo

I like binks as an individual player, he’s a good defender at this level, but Kitching is better imo and is a real leader and has a bigger impact on the team

Because Kitching is suspended and now Binks has his chance, that's football. We don't know how Binks will develop with a run of games? It took Kitching a few to get going.

The good thing is we have options in Thomas and Latibeaudiere on right side, then Kitching and Binks on the left. As good as he has been over the years I can't see McFadz getting back in, I see his role as now being one of the subs.

slowpoke

I wouldn’t split Thomas and Kitching up, my question was could Binks play on the left of a back four, basically Bidwells spot.

lord_garrincha

I wouldn’t split Thomas and Kitching up, my question was could Binks play on the left of a back four, basically Bidwells spot.
Never thought of it to be honest, my hunch is that the answer is probably no, unless in an emergency... but we will never know unless tried.

Astute

Because Kitching is suspended and now Binks has his chance, that's football. We don't know how Binks will develop with a run of games? It took Kitching a few to get going.

The good thing is we have options in Thomas and Latibeaudiere on right side, then Kitching and Binks on the left. As good as he has been over the years I can't see McFadz getting back in, I see his role as now being one of the subs.
There's no need to change a winning side where all players are doing their part. But if a player comes in who is doing well he should be considered.

JSL

Putting Kitching straight back in shows that he can do whatever he likes discipline wise and doesnt bode well. Let us not overlook that he apparently headbutted an opponent (all be it barely noticeable). He should have to work to get back in favour, however good he is

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Putting Kitching straight back in shows that he can do whatever he likes discipline wise and doesnt bode well. Let us not overlook that he apparently headbutted an opponent (all be it barely noticeable). He should have to work to get back in favour, however good he is

"Headbutted" not according to Mark Robins he didn't and that's all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread