Kitching (1 Viewer)

Astute

How quickly is it likely to be looked at, I know fixtures come fast this time of year but surely from a natural justice perspective it has to be before the next match?
It doesn't have to be immediately. The time of the year might delay it slightly. But it won't make much difference as the ban gets suspended until after the hearing because if it isn't and the player is cleared an innocent player would have been banned.

slowpoke

Maybe it would have been better to take this suspension now, means he will be back for the Leicester game.

robbiethemole

It doesn't have to be immediately. The time of the year might delay it slightly. But it won't make much difference as the ban gets suspended until after the hearing because if it isn't and the player is cleared an innocent player would have been banned.
well Diaby was banned yesterday, so surely they will have looked at both together?
I see Boosh is trying to derail another thread, I hope he gets fed up soon

Astute

well Diaby was banned yesterday, so surely they will have looked at both together?
I see Boosh is trying to derail another thread, I hope he gets fed up soon
They only take a look if an appeal is made. Diaby had no chance so didn't appeal.

wingy

Think both Thomas and this against SW are signs to just turn the dial down personally whatever our opinion they don't wash when it comes to the panel?

Astute

Costly bit of indiscipline from Kitching. I certainly think we get 3 points if he’d played v Swansea.
I didn't know it was Kitching doing the head butting.

But on the bright side he will be rested when players will be knackered after games in quick succession.

rob9872

Agree but just breaks our rhythm. I'm all for rotation in midfield and up top, but can't beat a solid and together back line and I'd rarely change it unless forced.

*arguably MVE occasionally because of how offensive he plays and his pace.

Cally Fedora

I didn't know it was Kitching doing the head butting.

But on the bright side he will be rested when players will be knackered after games in quick succession.
Well the referee saw it and gave a straight red. It’s then been reviewed and upheld so I’d say it’s fairly certain he did do or say something.

slowpoke

Agree but just breaks our rhythm. I'm all for rotation in midfield and up top, but can't beat a solid and together back line and I'd rarely change it unless forced.

*arguably MVE occasionally because of how offensive he plays and his pace.
Just couldn’t understand changing three defenders because of one player being out.

Hobo

Costly bit of indiscipline from Kitching. I certainly think we get 3 points if he’d played v Swansea.
I thought Binks was solid. Sheaf was culpable for both goals along with Collings for the second, as he didn't set wall up properly and then stood in the wrong position.

Users who are viewing this thread