Kitching (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

I’m sure Robins has sorted any discipline doubt it will happen again.

SBbucks

I wouldn’t split Thomas and Kitching up, my question was could Binks play on the left of a back four, basically Bidwells spot.

Robins is never going to select Binks at LB unless both Bidwell & Dasilva are injured. And I suspect that Lati would also be ahead of Binks. So unless we are very unlucky it ain’t going to happen. But yes, hypothetically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbiethemole

Putting Kitching straight back in shows that he can do whatever he likes discipline wise and doesnt bode well. Let us not overlook that he apparently headbutted an opponent (all be it barely noticeable). He should have to work to get back in favour, however good he is
Bullshit!! Diaby tried to headbutt him 3 times and he did't retaliate. Robins was furious he said and why would he defend him if it was Kitching who started it??
EFL and the ref are fucking useless when it comes to it.

itsabuzzard

Putting Kitching straight back in shows that he can do whatever he likes discipline wise and doesnt bode well. Let us not overlook that he apparently headbutted an opponent (all be it barely noticeable). He should have to work to get back in favour, however good he is
Apparently headbutting somebody barely noticeably is hardly the crime of the century. He should go straight back in.

Users who are viewing this thread