Kevin Thornton (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Blue Kid

For the very final time CCFC.....I DON'T believe a word that comes out of SISUs' mouth....but I DO believe THORN...Got it?
Now let's call it quits eh?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Even though Thorns knowledge of the contracts offered and why it went tits up comes from what the board tells him :whistle:

Now lets call it quits :D

Sky Blue Kid

Even though Thorns knowledge of the contracts offered and why it went tits up comes from what the board tells him :whistle:

Now lets call it quits :D

NO...I'm going on what KING said to THORN:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Surely that isn't too difficult to comprehend...is it:thinking about::thinking about:
NOW call it quits:D

I can't believe that either and am certainly not going to trail through them. It is a joke that he would be considered an option by any, I assume they are in the minority. I would guess the majority would point to him being a wreckhead. Can't argue with that. I have said it before on the forum and it is not an excuse, but just an addition... I have been told that Kevin Thornton has a reading age of 9. With some money, mates of ill repute, the attitude of a footballer and, maybe, not the smarts to deal with it all; I feel more sorry for him than angry with him.

cloughie

I can't believe that either and am certainly not going to trail through them. It is a joke that he would be considered an option by any, I assume they are in the minority. I would guess the majority would point to him being a wreckhead. Can't argue with that. I have said it before on the forum and it is not an excuse, but just an addition... I have been told that Kevin Thornton has a reading age of 9. With some money, mates of ill repute, the attitude of a footballer and, maybe, not the smarts to deal with it all; I feel more sorry for him than angry with him.

have heard the same reading age of a slow 9yr old and thick as a brick

Astute

Substitute the b for a p and you will have him spot on, although my wife thinks that is also useful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread