Kevin Thornton (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Blue Kid

SBKid you shouldn't be on this forum because you can't take anybody having a differing opinion to yourself!
I've just read this whole thread and witnessed you turning on Duffy for no apparent reason. You did the same with me calling me a c**t etc, you've got issues pal which maybe you should air somewhere else.

All the best

Excuse me! If you've read all this thread you will see I've had debates with other posters with differing views, and have been concluded with a healthy bit of back slapping on both sides. kduffy "Butted in" on a debate with stupot07 last night with a statement
which was totally unsubstantiated, after pointing out (With proof) where he was wrong, he persisted in saying he was right.
Take a look back on my debate with stupot07...where I was wrong..I said so!
kduffy however reminds me of you, someone who "Flits" in and out of debates leaving comments , then when asked to "Back up" comments tries to turn the debate on the other poster.
As for turning on kduffy for no apparent reason, YOU see what YOU want to see mate.
Now if you want to get me banned...go ahead. I stated when I first joined the forums that I already think there are "Cliques"
Nothing has been shown to disprove it!
There are the "Holier than thou" posters(Make my flesh crawl), the "Shit stirring posters"(Wankahs, of which you and kduffy fall into said category) and genuinely nice guys(Otis, stupot07, quite a few more as well) The accountant types who know what they are talking about when it comes to money, but have very little or NO common sense.
I will keep posting my views, comments, and where ever possible, "Substantiated quotes.":blue:

Grendel

You truly are the master of all debaters.

skybluesteve76

You get wound up far too easily when things don't go your way. You need to chill and stop antagonising people. Just take people's opinions as there's and yours as yours. Simples

All the best

Sky Blue Kid

You get wound up far too easily when things don't go your way. You need to chill and stop antagonising people. Just take people's opinions as there's and yours as yours. Simples

All the best

I've told you before, I respect others opinions, but when they spew rubbish which they either refuse to, or cant back up(Ring any bells?) and then try to make out it is MY comments/opinions, and even with substantiated proof, say that I am wrong, THAT is when I fight back!
Do you remember saying....I didn't say DION!!!.......in the most hated Cov players?
At least THREE of us have got Black and White proof that you DID say it.
See what I mean about Wankahs who lie and when found out STILL profess to be telling the truth.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Odd as it was thorn who gleefully announced to the press "marlon told me he has some bad news, he will be staying for another year". Are you saying king said that with no knowledge of the contract details or are you saying thorn never had the conversation in the first place?
No that Thorn had no/little knowledge of the contract negotiations, all he done was rang Thorn to tell him he had verbally agreed a contract to stay. He didn't negotiate the contract with Thorn.

Obviously none of us know what happened but I imagine it was something like this.

King verbally agrees contract with the Coventry City board, rings up Thorn to tell him he has agreed to stay. King is waiting for deal which has been agreed verbally which hasn't been offered yet and King gets a better offer from Birmingham, King signs for Birmingham. Duleiu tells Thorn the 3 year contract was on the table for King to sign making out it is all Kings fault when there was no 3 year contract offered in writing yet according to King.

So Thorns quote is not proof it was Kings fault (which was the original point someone made) as he would have just heard one side of the story from Duleiu.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Deluded is an impressionist then??? because I'm fooking sure as anyone can be it was King on the phone to Thorn. As much as I detest SISU I hate the liar(Proven in court) Woman beater(Proven in court) and the thirteen other times, he's been found guilty in court, KING.....You telling me you'll take his word against Thorn? If so, it's(Pardon the pun) you who is deluded.
Read my last post

EDIT: Also King never denied the conversation with Thorn, he just said the offer which he had agreed was never formally offered to him.

It is the boards word vs Kings, Thorns word is not proof of anything.

Last edited:

Grendel

Not once have you said anything to defend Thorn. He is a decent man, (a shit manager), but a nice guy. If the truth be known, I'd say you were on a wind up mate.

This sums you up. A senseless and contradictory remark which was followed by similar nonsense on the next post. Astute has summed you up well. Why not find another playground to annoy people on.

Astute

I've told you before, I respect others opinions, but when they spew rubbish which they either refuse to, or cant back up(Ring any bells?) and then try to make out it is MY comments/opinions, and even with substantiated proof, say that I am wrong, THAT is when I fight back!
Do you remember saying....I didn't say DION!!!.......in the most hated Cov players?
At least THREE of us have got Black and White proof that you DID say it.
See what I mean about Wankahs who lie and when found out STILL profess to be telling the truth.

The idea of forums is to have a healthy debate. You are wrong to throw insults at people whatever. Other than that a debate is a debate and welcomed by most. Banter is welcomed. That is long as it is banter with humour, not insults.

Sky Blue Kid

Read my last post

EDIT: Also King never denied the conversation with Thorn, he just said the offer which he had agreed was never formally offered to him.

By King telling Thorn via the phone, that he has accepted SISU offer verbally, in itself shows what a lowlife he is.
My point is HE ACCEPTED the offer, and I couldn't care less if it was for 1 year or 100 years....Doesn't that mean anything to any of you? If not...you're no better than he is.

Astute

Read my last post

By King telling Thorn via the phone, that he has accepted SISU offer verbally, in itself shows what a lowlife he is.
My point is HE ACCEPTED the offer, and I couldn't care less if it was for 1 year or 100 years....Doesn't that mean anything to any of you? If not...you're no better than he is.

So if you had been offered a job but had no idea if or when you were going to start getting paid, then a better job came along with better pay, conditions, prospects and company owners you would not go for the second offer?

You are very rare if this is the case.

sylus

" By King telling Thorn via the phone, that he has accepted SISU offer verbally, in itself shows what a lowlife he is.
My point is HE ACCEPTED the offer, and I couldn't care less if it was for 1 year or 100 years....Doesn't that mean anything to any of you? If not...you're no better than he is "

get over it...i mean you know as well as i do..money talks...and unless you have signed on the dotted line..what you say or dont say on the phone..is pure speculation and there for counts for shit..

SkyBlue_Bear83

If not...you're no better than he is.
Yea sure ok, fucking moron.

I am as bad as someone who was jailed because of sexual assault because I don't trust the coventry city board at the time to tell us the truth :thinking about:

I am not taking sides and saying King was in the right all I was saying is that I don't trust either side to give us the truth and it isn't as clear as you make out.

Sky Blue Kid

Yea sure ok, fucking moron.

I am as bad as someone who was jailed because of sexual assault because I don't trust the coventry city board at the time to tell us the truth :thinking about:

I am not taking sides and saying King was in the right all I was saying is that I don't trust either side to give us the truth and it isn't as clear as you make out.

Because I have morals and principals it makes me a "Fucking Moron" does it?.........PRICK

Astute

Let's just say my eldest daughter is 27 this year and my youngest lad is 2. Been round the block a few times, but ready to do many more laps otherwise wouldn't have a 2 and 3 year old. so yes, have a little experience in life.

How about you?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Because I have morals and principals it makes me a "Fucking Moron" does it?.........PRICK
If you think I am as bad as King because I didn't lap up everything the club (who have lied countless times) said about the King fiasco then yes that makes you a moron imo, the "fucking" was for emphasis :)

Astute

Here we go again. Go to PM if you want to insult each other. Have respect. Kids come on here.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Here we go again. Go to PM if you want to insult each other. Have respect. Kids come on here.
I am not one to throw insults around normally but it is like debating with a 10 year old boy, he constantly avoids the difficult points and responds to made up points no one has even made, this guy could argue with his own shadow.

"Because I have morals and principals it makes me a "Fucking Moron" does it?"

Where have I said having morals making him a moron, I called him a moron because he told me I am no better than King because I question the Coventry City boards truthfulness.

Grendel

CCFC is correct Sky Blue juvenile has entered the forum with the sole intention of winding people up. I guess we have to see him for what he is and rise above the benal behaviour. He should avoid foul and abusive language though as I personally find that offensive.

Astute

I am not one to throw insults around normally but it is like debating with a 10 year old boy, he constantly avoids the difficult points and responds to made up points no one has even made, this guy could argue with his own shadow.

Where have I said having morals making him a moron, I called him a moron because he told me I am no better than King because I question the Coventry City boards truthfulness.

Moron is not a strong word. My kids hear stronger all the time. Try to keep my language down in front of other peoples kids though.

What gets me on places like this is where idiots start on someone to try and look big. Say it to my face and I respect you, although I won't stand there with a big silly grin on my face :D

There is always a time and place for insults. This is not one.

Sky Blue Kid

Let's just say my eldest daughter is 27 this year and my youngest lad is 2. Been round the block a few times, but ready to do many more laps otherwise wouldn't have a 2 and 3 year old. so yes, have a little experience in life.

How about you?

Let's just say I have a 38 years old son, and I also have a 7 years old daughter. I too have been around the block as well.
The gist of what I'm saying is YOU should know the meaning of morals and principals
This younger generation wouldn't know which armpit they were under!

Grendel

Let's just say I have a 38 years old son, and I also have a 7 years old daughter. I too have been around the block as well.
The gist of what I'm saying is YOU should know the meaning of morals and principals

If that is true you should stop behaving like your 7 year old son and start acting like an adult.

Astute

Morals and principles?

Morals.....don't do to anyone which you would not like done to you or others you care for.

Principles.....same as morals, but a bit more.

My word is my word, but go back on yours and I have no reason to keep to mine. Mess me about and I will make you pay. Trust everyone on face value. Slightest sign of not being trustworthy then trust becomes 0. I trust a thief more than a liar. You know when something has been stolen.

Sky Blue Kid

Ok!, let's put it this way prick! you didn't call me a moron...you called me a "Fucking Moron"
It shows how thick you are when you can't even see what you, yourself has written!
For the last time....If you open your eyes and actually READ! what I said.
I didn't say you were no better than King because you question Coventry city boards truthfulness at all.
I said it makes you no better than King if you agree with what he did, after HE phoned THORN, and said he was staying with Coventry(Verbal Agreement)
then goes back on his word(Lack of morals and principals)
Now if you want to twist my words....go ahead.
And YES! I was right about "cliques" You're all(With some exceptions, like a pack of Wolves who can smell blood!) Quite a few of you come from the CET Forums i see!....That explains things very clearly now.

Grendel

I've never been on the CET forum so count me out of the Sky Blue Juvenile.
The argument you are poorly articulating I believe is that king was wrong to verbally agree a deal and the renague. Well people can verbally agree a house purchase then withdraw at a minutes notice with no legal comeback. Despite the nonsense about Scotland the answer is no.

Sky Blue Kid

If that is true you should stop behaving like your 7 year old son and start acting like an adult.

See what I mean....again, about kduffy NOT reading things properly?
And YOU need to stop strutting about like the Arrogant arsehole that you do mate!:mad:

Sky Blue Kid

I've never been on the CET forum so count me out of the Sky Blue Juvenile.
The argument you are poorly articulating I believe is that king was wrong to verbally agree a deal and the renague. Well people can verbally agree a house purchase then withdraw at a minutes notice with no legal comeback. Despite the nonsense about Scotland the answer is no.

I'm poorly articulating am I? WTF does your first sentence mean? what does renegue mean?....would that be Renege by any chance?....like I said "Holier than thou" you can now class as one of your other categories. As you so Astutely(No pun intended) said in another post....
Well people can verbally agree a house purchase then withdraw at a minutes notice with no legal comeback. Despite the nonsense about Scotland the answer is no.....Tell that to the SCOTS!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ok!, let's put it this way prick! you didn't call me a moron...you called me a "Fucking Moron"
It shows how thick you are when you can't even see what you, yourself has written!
For the last time....If you open your eyes and actually READ! what I said.
I didn't say you were no better than King because you question Coventry city boards truthfulness at all.
I said it makes you no better than King if you agree with what he did, after HE phoned THORN, and said he was staying with Coventry(Verbal Agreement)
then goes back on his word(Lack of morals and principals)
Now if you want to twist my words....go ahead.
And YES! I was right about "cliques" You're all(With some exceptions, like a pack of Wolves who can smell blood!) Quite a few of you come from the CET Forums i see!....That explains things very clearly now.
I didn't say I agree with what King did, the only point I have tried to make is that I can't put the blame solely on anyone for what happened. As both sides have contradicting stories which blame each other and as I don't trust either side to tell the truth, you then started bringing up Thorn but I doubt he was involved directly in contract negotiations so would just hear one side of the story from the board.

You keep banging on about King going back on his word but what if it was the board who went back on there word?
We are going to offer you a 3 year contract (verbal)
No 3 year contract offered (Lack of morals)
But you can't even seem to consider that is what happened that way even though our board and owners also have a clear lack of morals.
I am not saying that is what I believe happened but with both sides as bad as each other it could well have happened either way.

Sky Blue Kid

I didn't say I agree with what King did, the only point I have tried to make is that I can't put the blame solely on anyone for what happened. As both sides have contradicting stories which blame each other and as I don't trust either side to tell the truth, you then started bringing up Thorn but I doubt he was involved directly in contract negotiations so would just hear one side of the story from the board.

You keep banging on about King going back on his word but what if it was the board who went back on there word?
We are going to offer you a 3 year contract (verbal)
No 3 year contract offered (Lack of morals)
But you can't even seem to consider that is what happened that way even though our board and owners also have a clear lack of morals.
I am not saying that is what I believe happened but with both sides as bad as each other it could well have happened either way.

It seems you can't even consider what both THORN and KING have said either.
I'm going on what I have read and believe to be true(My prerogative) so let's agree to disagree eh!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fair enough, Sky Blue Kid you are one of the most stubborn people I have ever spoken to. Take that as a positive or a negative as you see it.

I just don't understand why you would 100% believe the board/owners over this when nearly everything else that comes out of there mouth is a load of bull, granted the same can be said about King so I don't trust what either say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread