Kai Andrews (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clint van damme

Great at clapping and got a cracking handshake on him apparently.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just think it was a bit odd he didn't let Obikwu get a first run out (literally) instead, as he's on a pro-contract.

Briles

Imagine making your debut for cov at 16 and then reading people taking the piss. Fair play to the lad

WestEndAgro

Imagine making your debut for cov at 16 and then reading people taking the piss. Fair play to the lad
Who Invited You GIF

Briles

No one is taking the piss, it’s all in good spirit

Oh sorry thought people were taking the piss. What with them taking the piss and all

Fun at parties blah blah.

Just thought if I was a 16 year old lad buzzing about my debut It would take the shine off reading a load of middle aged powerleague ringers mocking me.

Briles

No one is mocking him

Hmm. Either you didn't read the thread or you're just saying you're not. Either way as a buddy of a relative, it has come across as shite

Briles

Fucking hell look at some of the shit Godden gets or Shipley got. This thread is just harmless fun as he played for 10 seconds. No one is calling him shit or saying anything derogative

They weren't 16 on their debut mate. Its a big deal to him and his folks is all. Sorry if you don't get it

stupot07

They weren't 16 on their debut mate. Its a big deal to him and his folks is all. Sorry if you don't get it
Apologies, it was never my intention to mock him but more the unluckiness of literally having 15 seconds game time. He should be proud, it's a massive achievement, but I bet secretly he is disappointed not to have touched the ball.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Briles

Apologies, it was never my intention to mock him but more the unluckiness of literally having 15 seconds game time. He should be proud, it's a massive achievement, but I bet secretly he is disappointed not to have touched the ball.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

It's different if it's someone like maguire last season, think the debut thing is a big deal is all. I know nobody meant any harm it's just the youth read this forum a lot it appears haha.

shmmeee

Needs to man up if this thread has upset him TBH. Mild as they come and mostly full of praise and literally no one has said anything bad about him.

shmmeee

Also not sure coming on and defending people like this has the intended effect TBH. I can’t think of a single player it’s worked out well for.

Briles

Needs to man up if this thread has upset him TBH. Mild as they come and mostly full of praise and literally no one has said anything bad about him.

Awww "man up". Lovely.

procdoc

It's different if it's someone like maguire last season, think the debut thing is a big deal is all. I know nobody meant any harm it's just the youth read this forum a lot it appears haha.
And no one could be more pleased than me, it’s great when homegrown players make their first team debut. But this thread is not slating him and my point is other young players have had dogs abuse on here

Briles

No one has been nasty about, there's a couple of jokes about being on for about 15 seconds but no one is out of order?

Mate imagine being his age and getting on the pitch for your debut and people on here taking the piss Bout how long he was on?

"Didn't put a foot wrong"

" think he ran out of steam"

"Did enough to warrant a start"

One c**t earlier said he should be proud "because he can read"

If you ain't got kids I don't imagine you'd get it. I thought the comments were shite bar a few people

Briles

Think your overreacting mate, no one's taking the piss and everyone on here would give their left nut to run out for the first team. More commenting on the comedic value of the ref calling time before he had a chance to get into his position.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Not overeacting just trying to get some perspective when commenting about kids at such a young age. Like the twat earlier who said he needs to man up.

shmmeee

Awww "man up". Lovely.

Awww scare quotes.

Mate, all you’ve done here is make a young player look like a nob. No one thought anything bad about him, no one took the piss. And now he comes across as a bit of a sad case who needs to both improve his reading comprehension and learn to stay off fans forums as a player. It’s not a great look.

Briles

Would you prefer “grow up”?
Read my previous comments ya wet wipe. I didn't say he'd read it did I? Comprehension big man.

Briles

Well, call it toxic masculinity or whatever you want, but he kind of does need to.

He is going into the professional game where everything you do will be critically analysed. If he is struggling with a thread that isn't even taking the piss other than his misfortune of only getting 10 seconds of game time then that to me says his mindset is a little fragile.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

See above mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread