Kai Andrews (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmmeee

Read my previous comments ya wet wipe. I didn't say he'd read it did I? Comprehension big man.

So it’s not even him? This is you off your own back misreading a thread an saying he’d be upset?

Even worse.

Whoever it is needs to read the thread again, it’s nothing but positive about him.

Briles

Well, call it toxic masculinity or whatever you want, but he kind of does need to.

He is going into the professional game where everything you do will be critically analysed. If he is struggling with a thread that isn't even taking the piss other than his misfortune of only getting 10 seconds of game time then that to me says his mindset is a little fragile.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Also, you've missed some of the shitty comments. Have a read back. Expect it from a few of the cunts like Simon etc but was a bit cuntish for the forum in general I thought is all

shmmeee

Honestly Briles reading through again this all seems to come from your poor reading comprehension “unknown size man”.

Briles

So it’s not even him? This is you off your own back misreading a thread an saying he’d be upset?

Even worse.

Whoever it is needs to read the thread again, it’s nothing but positive about him.

No. My god you're thick. Go back and read it from start to finish. I'll bring the crayons. In fact. Forget it I ain't got the time nor the inclination

David O'Day

Mate imagine being his age and getting on the pitch for your debut and people on here taking the piss Bout how long he was on?

"Didn't put a foot wrong"

" think he ran out of steam"

"Did enough to warrant a start"

One c**t earlier said he should be proud "because he can read"

If you ain't got kids I don't imagine you'd get it. I thought the comments were shite bar a few people
Ok, you are massively overreacting.

Fair fucks

shmmeee

No. My god you're thick. Go back and read it from start to finish. I'll bring the crayons. In fact. Forget it I ain't got the time nor the inclination

I have nobhead. There’s literally no comments about him. You’ve taken things the wrong way and out of context in your quotes as well.

Do you honestly think a bunch of fans are taking the piss out of a young debutant?

The “learn to read” comment was directed at you for misreading and you misread that as well!

Briles

See, this is where you fail. You've called on people to be considerate in their posts and then degraded yourself to playground name calling.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Just matching the energy mate. Wouldn't do it with you as you seem sincere

David O'Day

Saying he should be proud he can read?

Alright mate
Ok, part from that.

I mean the original comments about the length of the debut.

This has the makings of a 20 page rabbit hole and for that reason I am out of here.

Briles

Ok, part from that.

I mean the original comments about the length of the debut.

This has the makings of a 20 page rabbit hole and for that reason I am out of here.

TBF was the usual suspects chatting bollocks so I'm out too. Hopefully people might think twice moving forwards but I doubt it. Fair play to the Lad and Congrats on his debut regardless of how short

usskyblue

Just matching the energy mate. Wouldn't do it with you as you seem sincere

Happy to take down the heat map pun if you think it’s offensive m8.

I’d like to think the lad enjoyed everything about being involved with the first team squad and the experience of being on the bench. The stuff of dreams for most of us on here. It was a shame he didn’t get some more time on the pitch but he’s obviously on the right trajectory for his career. Wish him nothing but the best.

MacReady

I’d like to think the lad enjoyed everything about being involved with the first team squad and the experience of being on the bench. The stuff of dreams for most of us on here. It was a shame he didn’t get some more time on the pitch but he’s obviously on the right trajectory for his career. Wish him nothing but the best.
Mate, don’t take it down. It was harmless fun and most of all.. it was fucking funny. Made me laugh.

Briles

As I said earlier I know none of it was intentional and was all in jest, but I ain't a 16 year old lad reading about his proudest moment is all. Course don't take it down like haha

procdoc

As I said earlier I know none of it was intentional and was all in jest, but I ain't a 16 year old lad reading about his proudest moment is all. Course don't take it down like haha
He ain’t reading it either. You’ve got your knickers in a twist over nothing and you look a bit of a prat

Briles

He ain’t reading it either. You’ve got your knickers in a twist over nothing and you look a bit of a prat

He didn't. As I said I'm a friend of the family. So go to bed or be quiet. Preferably both

Briles

You literally started arguing with people you soft prat

Softer than a grown ass bald bloke taking the piss out of a 16 year old?

I'm done with it now, go to bed.

Briles

I didn’t take the piss out of him at all, but reading isn’t your strong suit

Does Dabas mean anything to you out of curiosity?

shmmeee

Poor lad. Five minutes of first team football and he’s already been Ben Stephensoned.

For any other players family members: this never works out well. The correct approach is to avoid fans sites like the Burroughs family did when their kids broke through, and do talk to the young player about how to deal with what is an inevitability at this level of football.

Briles

It’s a town in Hungary

Poor lad. Five minutes of first team football and he’s already been Ben Stephensoned.

For any other players family members: this never works out well. The correct approach is to avoid fans sites like the Burroughs family did when their kids broke through, and do talk to the young player about how to deal with what is an inevitability at this level of football.

Never said I was a family member. But thank you for giving the families of our youth players the wise old words of shmmee. I've jotted down the "correct approach" to pass along at their next training session

shmmeee

Never said I was a family member. But thank you for giving the families of our youth players the wise old words of shmmee. I've jotted down the "correct approach" to pass along at their next training session

You should. This is basic advice for both being on the internet and being mildly famous. Do you think I went searching RateMyTeacher when I was a teacher? And if I did what response from the kids would I have got if someone had then gone into the comments?

Look up the Streisand Effect, that’s basically what’s happened on this thread. By intervening you’ve made a mildly amusing forgettable thread into something about the player.

We’ve had young players family on here before and it never works out well for the lad. If you care for him, your best best if to ignore comments and help him work out how to be mildly famous in the internet age. You ain’t gonna stop anonymous internet people from making jokes related to a five minute debut, and you certainly ain’t gonna stop them when it’s something serious like a missed penalty or bad game. Best to learn how best to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread