Juggy Chima (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Im a city fan, where was my invite to the game tonight?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Like wise but let's not worry about that. Wish I was lucky enough but under the circumstances we all know why..

rob9872

He’s an attention seeking prick IMO. Hate how he’s always on the phone in as well. Puts himself about as a super fan, he can fuck off.

Prick.
Bloody hell, sounds like he's the reason your missus left. I assume so as can't see any other reason to resort to such a personal attack on somdone who you don't actually know who's crime is supporting the same club we all do. He has a platform through putting his cash in and formerly from thethe supporters club and uses it, probably no different to you or I on here just to a wider audience. Way ott reaction.

CJ_covblaze

Personally I’ve got no problem with anyone being there or putting it on the socials when they are. Juggy and Rich are as loyal as they come and I’m pleased some of our fans have been able to see us play. There was a similar reaction the other week about Tony Bellew being at an Everton game. Apparently he was working for a media outlet.

David O'Day

Bloody hell, sounds like he's the reason your missus left. I assume so as can't see any other reason to resort to such a personal attack on somdone who you don't actually know who's crime is supporting the same club we all do. He has a platform through putting his cash in and formerly from thethe supporters club and uses it, probably no different to you or I on here just to a wider audience. Way ott reaction.

Oi you fucking little c**t why are you bringing the breakdown of peoples relationships into this?

Watch yourself

rob9872

Great your using someone elses shit jokes

You need watching mate
Course I do internet warrior. Id love to have you over to tea sweetie but we already have 6.

I hear there's a spare seat in the Sands household, perhaps you can go there.

xx

rob9872

If you do fancy a brew the cafes are still open fritzel
For someone who starts so many pointless battles on here and has such a sad existence of arguing and abusing on the internet daily, you really do need to get some better banter.

David O'Day

For someone who starts so many pointless battles on here and has such a sad existence of arguing and abusing on the internet daily, you really do need to get some better banter.

Not banter, i'm just stating facts mate.

You are fucking weird and need watching. If I was Schmeee i'd be beating your face in as it was proper cunty end of fucking story.

rob9872

Not banter, i'm just stating facts mate.

You are fucking weird and need watching. If I was Schmeee i'd be beating your face in as it was proper cunty end of fucking story.

Wrong again. not that 'it's your business. He called a good friend of mine a prick and an attention seeking prick, so if you can't take it, don't give it.

rob9872

He called a prick a prick and you lay into the breakdown a relationship.

If you can't see the difference you are a attention seeking prick
Really, you're still going? Wow. It must be fun being you. Can't you use your spare time to have a wank or perhaps get hold of some semtex?

rob9872

I was going to mute you again but it's fun to see that someone's put 10p in the dickhead and he just keeps on going.

Users who are viewing this thread