Juggy Chima (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Would appear, that after all the kick off of him being allowed to attend BEHIND CLOSED DOORS frendlies, neither him nor the club have learnt any lessons as he's on twitter boasting about his attendance of tonights game.

Personally think its bullshit that he's even there. I couldnt give a shit if he reads this, I'd tell him directly happily that I think its bullshit. Nobody but players and staff should be there. End of!

I couldnt care less how much he paid for his sponsorship, he paid sponsorship and in return has his company name exposed to thousands of people. Thats all, no favouritism or favours. Hes in a position to be able to pay money to the club, something that I think most of us would do given the same opportunity/position.
3500 of us spent money on a ST knowing full well we may NEVER get chance to use it but still bought 1, why should his sponsorship be the same? Absolute bullshit from him and CCFC.
da6df3d6bfa6a203ac84adf2eeacc16a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chiefdave

Hardly rubbing peoples nose in it. Not like he's the only person attending. Sure sponsors are attending at pretty much every club.

rob9872

Does anyone say the same about Oveerson? Juggy does more than just sponsor and has wworked behind the scenes too. He has already given a few k to support boots and things this season already and helped represent a couple of players and settle some new ones into the country. I suggest if you have a problem with it then you need to grow up a little. He's doing good things for the club and you're simply jealous.

David O'Day

Does anyone say the same about Oveerson? Juggy does more than just sponsor and has wworked behind the scenes too. He has already given a few k to support boots and things this season already and helped represent a couple of players and settle some new ones into the country. I suggest if you have a problem with it then you need to grow up a little. He's doing good things for the club and you're simply jealous.

Oh fuck right off you gimpy c**t.

He's a sad attention seeking c**t

pastythegreat

I didnt know Overson was/is there. Mainly because he's not an attention seeking c**t throwing it all over twitter.

All hes done is what i would expect most city fans in aposition with money would do. I know I certainly would help the club given the opportunity. In fact, I did, i paid for a ST this season to help the club, knowing full well ill probably never use it. Wheres my kick back for the odd match so I can boast on twitter????

chiefdave

Overson has done more than fat boy though
Who cares? There's a limit on the number of people in grounds (300?) so as long as there's capacity after everyone needed to stage the game what does it matter if they let sponsors make up the rest.

David O'Day

Who cares? There's a limit on the number of people in grounds (300?) so as long as there's capacity after everyone needed to stage the game what does it matter if they let sponsors make up the rest.

Cool you think it's ok that he can pretend he is a better fan than anyone else

pastythegreat

If there's any space left, why not do a draw for a pair of tickets for some ST holders? Let somebody else have a chance once a week?! Why is he any better than me or you?

Nick

Administrator
If there's any space left, why not do a draw for a pair of tickets for some ST holders? Let somebody else have a chance once a week?! Why is he any better than me or you?

Because he is probably sponsoring the game.

I get a signed shirt because I sponsor a player, doesnt make me much different to other ST holders.

pastythegreat

I get a signed shirt because I sponsor a player, doesnt make me much different to other ST holders.
Probably sponsoring the game? Or maybe not as hes now claiming he's at home and the photo on twitter isn't even his and backtracking like fuck. So he's PROBABLY NOT sponsoring the game, otherwise surely he would just say that.

David O'Day

He's not sponsoring the game is he you fucking plum.

David O'Day

last thing i'll add is you'd think an uber sky blue like him would have a more up to date picture than on of Tony Mowbray

Bugsy

Who gives a fuck he is a city fan. Fair play to him ...PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread