Juggy Chima (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think he's a fat c**t who looks like cries during sex
Which is something that you get off on .

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

What a thread!
Have met Juggy a couple of times at the L&WSC meetings and has always seemed a top bloke to me and my dad. Made us feel very welcome. I don’t know him well enough to comment other than that, but to have some bell end calling him a prick on a forum seemingly for going to a city game seems very out of order. But perfectly in line with his personality. Anyof us who could go, would. Being a bitter prick about it isn’t a good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

What a thread!
Have met Juggy a couple of times at the L&WSC meetings and has always seemed a top bloke to me and my dad. Made us feel very welcome. I don’t know him well enough to comment other than that, but to have some bell end calling him a prick on a forum seemingly for going to a city game seems very out of order. But perfectly in line with his personality. Anyof us who could go, would. Being a bitter prick about it isn’t a good look.

State of this, can you even read? He was called a prick for attention seeking.

Actually read things before you comment on them and you won't look such a cock,

pastythegreat

What a thread!

Your defence for somebody being called a prick, is to call that person a bell end and a prick? Slightly hypocritical and completely mutes your point. Its like telling somebody to "stop fucking swearing"!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This thread is great.

More please.

giphy.gif

TomRad85

State of this, can you even read? He was called a prick for attention seeking.

Actually read things before you comment on them and you won't look such a cock,
Ah there they are, was only a matter of time... 'state of this' and 'can you read'. I have a full house in O'Day Insult Bingo.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Your defence for somebody being called a prick, is to call that person a bell end and a prick? Slightly hypocritical and completely mutes your point. Its like telling somebody to "stop fucking swearing"!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
It's not really though is it? One is calling someone a prick for "Going to a football match and posting it on twitter", I'm calling him a bellend for his being rude and insulting for very little reason, and adolescent behaviour on this (and many other) threads.

Travs

I'm not always in agreement with what Juggy says, or even the way he says it.... but the one time i met him (over a pint at Wycombe away), he was friendly and came across like any other fan, in fact i didn't realise it was "Juggy off the radio" until i'd been sat at his table for 20mins and started to think that his voice was familiar.

I think calling someone "a prick" without having met them and formed your own opinion is pretty poor really (although i realise i made similar comments towards DoD so i am being somewhat hypocritical).

David O'Day

I'm not always in agreement with what Juggy says, or even the way he says it.... but the one time i met him (over a pint at Wycombe away), he was friendly and came across like any other fan, in fact i didn't realise it was "Juggy off the radio" until i'd been sat at his table for 20mins and started to think that his voice was familiar.

I think calling someone "a prick" without having met them and formed your own opinion is pretty poor really (although i realise i made similar comments towards DoD so i am being somewhat hypocritical).

least of your problems fella

rob9872

It makes people with very little going on in their lives feel better about themselves
But he told me he's read it so if anyone else has any good wishes they'd like to share..... 😂 anyhowi if having a pop at him means they're leaving the players alone, I'm sure he'd be the first one to say 'bring it on'

Grendel

But he told me he's read it so if anyone else has any good wishes they'd like to share..... 😂 anyhowi if having a pop at him means they're leaving the players alone, I'm sure he'd be the first one to say 'bring it on'

he used to be a laugh on here to be fair I’m sure he’d have treated O Drivel with the respect he deserves

Users who are viewing this thread