Juggy Chima (1 Viewer)

Grendel

FFs are you really calling me out? Wow. I guess there's no age restrictions on this playground.

He will ask you to do a charity boxing match soon

David O'Day

FFs are you really calling me out? Wow. I guess there's no age restrictions on this playground.

You mentioned it first, I know you are thick but surely you can remember what you said. It was part of your shite rule of six joke.

rob9872

You mentioned it first, I know you are thick but surely you can remember what you said. It was part of your shite rule of six joke.
In response to your comment 'watch yourself'. If that wasn't a thinly veiled 'I'm Bruce Lee hard' then I've clearly missed your pointless point.

rob9872

Rob would still be a weirdo
And you'd still be an IRA sympathising miserable c**t who spends his entire day every day arguing with someone. Happy to take my turn in proceedings, but I really do have to get back to work soon.

Grendel

Seems a bit much all of this. Imagine what the thread would be like if Swansea beat us

Or if Juggys mate ian from shipton was there as well

rob9872

Or if Juggys mate ian from shipton was there as well
See this is the thing, one of the criticisms levelled at Juggy of always being on the phone. Ian too. Ian's voice annoys me, apart from the rubbish he spouts, but he phones up as does Juggy. Any one of us could do the same but most choose not to. I've never phoned up but I think the reason we get the same people all the time is because nobody actually tries to get on. How many of you have tried to get through but never get on, I can only imagine it's a very small number and CWR would likely love other new blood to come on and voice their opinion.

David O'Day

In response to your comment 'watch yourself'. If that wasn't a thinly veiled 'I'm Bruce Lee hard' then I've clearly missed your pointless point.

you clearly fucking have

I'll explain it in crayon for you.

Running around mocking the breakdown of peoples relationships because someone called someone an attention seeking prick is going too far and could get you in trouble. I clearly "if I was shmmeee" but it seems your reading comprehension is fatally flawed.

You can go back on ignore now as frankly I feel like you are not playing with a full deck of cards.

Ian1779

See this is the thing, one of the criticisms levelled at Juggy of always being on the phone. Ian too. Ian's voice annoys me, apart from the rubbish he spouts, but he phones up as does Juggy. Any one of us could do the same but most choose not to. I've never phoned up but I think the reason we get the same people all the time is because nobody actually tries to get on. How many of you have tried to get through but never get on, I can only imagine it's a very small number and CWR would likely love other new blood to come on and voice their opinion.
To be honest in years gone by I would try and phone up or text in - once I managed to get on to listen from outside the county and the phone never got picked up. I don’t know if that is the same now.

rob9872

you clearly fucking have

I'll explain it in crayon for you.

Running around mocking the breakdown of peoples relationships because someone called someone an attention seeking prick is going too far and could get you in trouble. I clearly "if I was shmmeee" but it seems your reading comprehension is fatally flawed.

You can go back on ignore now as frankly I feel like you are not playing with a full deck of cards.
Ok so I'll explain it in simple crayon terms for you too. The one before you explain about Shmmeeee simply says "watch yourself". Read back, you might learn something.

clint van damme

Even for this forum going from moaning about a sponsor attending a game to accusing people of being IRA sympathisers in under 3 pages is a good effort.

I thought his name was Juggy Chimera but I know better now so let's not dismiss the educational value of the thread.

Nick

Administrator
I have argued with Juggy countless times about random football shit and the politics, if he is chucking money in for sponsorship and gets to have some perks like that then it really doesn't bother me. Same when Richard Overson gets to go to games, I am really not arsed by it.

It's just D'OD being a weird little gimp in yet another thread, actually has no decent replies or comebacks and is a bit strange.

When I get my signed shirts from sponsoring a player I will be glad to point out I am a super fan to piss him off ;)

pastythegreat

I have argued with Juggy countless times about random football shit and the politics, if he is chucking money in for sponsorship and gets to have some perks like that then it really doesn't bother me. Same when Richard Overson gets to go to games, I am really not arsed by it.

It's just D'OD being a weird little gimp in yet another thread, actually has no decent replies or comebacks and is a bit strange.

When I get my signed shirts from sponsoring a player I will be glad to point out I am a super fan to piss him off ;)
See, the difference in Overson and Chima though. Overton puts his own cash in and has little in return, no sponsorships or recognition. Whereas Chima puts him companies money in, and has his companies name on the shorts and also in matchday programmes, on the club website and at numerous points when watching ifollow.

Huge difference between the 2, one has paid and got a return in advertisement. The other has paid and got nothing in return.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

rob9872

See, the difference in Overson and Chima though. Overton puts his own cash in and has little in return, no sponsorships or recognition. Whereas Chima puts him companies money in, and has his companies name on the shorts and also in matchday programmes, on the club website and at numerous points when watching ifollow.

Huge difference between the 2, one has paid and got a return in advertisement. The other has paid and got nothing in return.

But can't you see and agree that both are helping the club? He could hardly put Juggy Chima on the shorts, that would be being attention seeking and whilst he has a certain wealth, the two aren't comparable in terms of Richard's millions, but even that was last season when we were allowed to watch. This season he has no sponsorship on anything, but has still paid out in the thousands for players boots and welfare from his own pocket and has spent time away from football sorting accommodation amongst other things for some of the new guys and for no reward. I'm sure you'd all expect Dave Boddy to be there and equally for him to be allowed a guest or two and I know he was one of those guest spots for at least one of the friendlies as a thank you for his investment. Would any of us have really turned that down?

I've liked your posts pasty and thanked you personally for your service, but I think you've got it very wrong here, and is simply an ott reaction to the fact that he gets the option and you don't. Certainly something we'd all take and not something he should be vilified for.

Travs

What part of that comment implies I have to have met him?

Well, seeing that you rate him so highly, I assume you formed that view having met him.

I think you're a total bellend who slags people off for the sake of it.... But I've never met you, so perhaps I'm wrong.

pastythegreat

But can't you see and agree that both are helping the club? He could hardly put Juggy Chima on the shorts, that would be being attention seeking and whilst he has a certain wealth, the two aren't comparable in terms of Richard's millions, but even that was last season when we were allowed to watch. This season he has no sponsorship on anything, but has still paid out in the thousands for players boots and welfare from his own pocket and has spent time away from football sorting accommodation amongst other things for some of the new guys and for no reward. I'm sure you'd all expect Dave Boddy to be there and equally for him to be allowed a guest or two and I know he was one of those guest spots for at least one of the friendlies as a thank you for his investment. Would any of us have really turned that down?

I've liked your posts pasty and thanked you personally for your service, but I think you've got it very wrong here, and is simply an ott reaction to the fact that he gets the option and you don't. Certainly something we'd all take and not something he should be vilified for.
Very fair points.
Like you say, in the "rich" scale, he isnt at the scale of Overson, but then im far from his scale also, im on Furlough still and wondering how im going to do Xmas for my kids when I'm barely covering my bills on 80%, yet still this season bought mine and my sons STs. That was all I could do for the club, if given a position to do more, I would have. How, because hes in a better position financially than me, does make him any more or less acceptable to attemd games? He's given all he can financially to the club, as have I! Just because his has an extra few 00s on the end. Do you see what im saying? Yes, there's a hint of jealousy, but can you understand why? I give all i can to the club, im just not as well off to give more.

David O'Day

Well, seeing that you rate him so highly, I assume you formed that view having met him.

I think you're a total bellend who slags people off for the sake of it.... But I've never met you, so perhaps I'm wrong.

I think you're the reason your mum had to lock her panty drawer but maybe I'm wrong.

NorthernWisdom

Very fair points.
Like you say, in the "rich" scale, he isnt at the scale of Overson, but then im far from his scale also, im on Furlough still and wondering how im going to do Xmas for my kids when I'm barely covering my bills on 80%, yet still this season bought mine and my sons STs. That was all I could do for the club, if given a position to do more, I would have. How, because hes in a better position financially than me, does make him any more or less acceptable to attemd games? He's given all he can financially to the club, as have I! Just because his has an extra few 00s on the end. Do you see what im saying? Yes, there's a hint of jealousy, but can you understand why? I give all i can to the club, im just not as well off to give more.

But there's a sliding scale, isn't there. We have the season ticket fund for people who can't afford a season ticket, but before that and for those who don't pick up on it, then they missed games that you got to see. When we've had Wembley appearances, season ticket holders have had priority on tickets ahead of the likes of me because they've contributed more that season and, tbh, that's absolutely fair.

Same here, if he contributes more then of course there are some perks and advantages that come with it. I don't begrudge him them anymore than I begrudged you getting first dibs on Wembley tickets. And no, it doesn't make you a worse fan than him, or a better fan than me.

David O'Day

But there's a sliding scale, isn't there. We have the season ticket fund for people who can't afford a season ticket, but before that and for those who don't pick up on it, then they missed games that you got to see. When we've had Wembley appearances, season ticket holders have had priority on tickets ahead of the likes of me because they've contributed more that season and, tbh, that's absolutely fair.

Same here, if he contributes more then of course there are some perks and advantages that come with it. I don't begrudge him them anymore than I begrudged you getting first dibs on Wembley tickets. And no, it doesn't make you a worse fan than him, or a better fan than me.

he thinks it does make him a better fan though that's peoples issue with him.

covmark

David O'Day is back i see. All his responses are fucking groundhog day.... you need watching, I'd give you a kicking, weirdo blah blah blah. Very strange individual.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
The forum is a much better read with that cock on ignore. Just got to get past people quoting him.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Travs

Yeah he's a muppet. If he is anything above the age of 16 he should be absolutely embarrassed of himself....

Imagine being on an anonymous forum yet still making everyone think you're a tosser.

David O'Day

Yeah he's a muppet. If he is anything above the age of 16 he should be absolutely embarrassed of himself....

Imagine being on an anonymous forum yet still making everyone think you're a tosser.

Turns out I wasn't wrong

Grendel

He's got a while to go until he's at your level of c**t though to be fair.

He is not even good at it. Does Tony write his jokey put downs? He makes Les Dennis' Mavis act look like a work of comedy genius

Nick

Administrator
His put downs are:

"Weirdo"
"State of you"
"Racist"
"Gammon"

My 11-year-old has better responses than that.

Users who are viewing this thread