Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Jordan Clarke

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
2
Before any of you start slating anyone about Jordan Clarke not playing tomorrow, he has a knee injury and has been out of training.

As much as I hate SISU, don't blame them & don't say he is being sold or anything like that.


Just saying.
 
Cheers for the heads up, looking forward to some decent football tomorrow!!!!! :-D
 
I've just seen on football rumours that Clarke is off to Brum You read it here first.
 
Well if it's on 'football rumours' it's got to be true.:thinking about: Booo!......SISU OUT!!! THORN OUT!!!:D
 
Hes gonna go and thorn will quit and we will go into admin

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I just read on football rumours that Mr Miyagi is being brought back from the dead to rub some of that milky water into Clarke's leg to make sure he is fit for the crucial local derby tomorrow.

...This is also to help for his medical on Monday at Real Madrid.

BTW CovKingChris, I do balme SISU they did this injury to him.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom