Joey barton (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Bristol Rovers refusing to suspend him.
Granted him a few days off to "spend with his family" ironically.

SBT

Jesus, that statement is cowardly. If they want to come out and support him, why not just say it?

Grendel

Guess he won’t be on question time again.

Frostie

Jesus, that statement is cowardly. If they want to come out and support him, why not just say it?

Almost as if because his wife didn't report it herself then it's absolutely fine. I know it's the legal terminology for such a case but "victimless crime" it most certainly isn't.
Cowardly from the club & cowardly from him.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Making the news for all the right reasons again

Joey Barton escapes punishment after comparing Bristol Rovers' performances to Holocaust

Absolute scumbag. His brother is the one who killed that poor young lad in liverpool because of the colour of his skin. Cannot stand him at all

Grendel

Bizarre no punishment for Barton when Clarke Harris was banned for comments made years ago

Bugsy

Why hasnt he been locked up yet. Multiple times his done this. If it was anyone else they would have been locked up by now.

Liquid Gold

Obviously a complete scumbag.

What I find odd is that Rovers are sticking by him. The man got them relegated and now they’re just ambling around L2, he isn’t up to the job and this is a perfect opportunity to get rid.

rob9872

Has no place in football, about time people stopped giving him positions and the media in column inches. Will be locked up for something serious soon, scumbag family.

higgs

Rovers are on a great run lately but if he gets them promoted I would sack him then in the summer complete scum bag

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Obviously a complete scumbag.

What I find odd is that Rovers are sticking by him. The man got them relegated and now they’re just ambling around L2, he isn’t up to the job and this is a perfect opportunity to get rid.

I agree he is a scumbag and deserves to be locked up, but he has turned Bristol Rovers from relegation fodder into promotion hopefuls in the space of a few months.

CJ_covblaze

It’s disgusting. The football authorities need to make an example of individuals like this and ensure they can’t be involved in the game when they commit crimes or this nature. Other sports do it. I see no reason why football should be any different.

stevefloyd

Out and out scumbag stubbed a cigar or cigarette in one of the young players eyes didn't he. Pure filth !!!

SlowerThanPlatt

Wasn’t it Luke Thomas he slated before and went viral?

His scoring record hasn’t improved with age unfortunately, 12 career goals

rob9872

It was yep and said he'd tried to terminate the loan which makes signing him in the summer even more of a strange decision.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

5 of them for us. Since he left, 5 in 118. Shame, always thought he'd be a decent champ level player.

Frostie

Utterly classless as usual from Barton. Singling out a player so seriously as that & actually blaming him alone for the defeat. Let's not forget that Luke has battled some pretty serious mental health issues to even be back playing which he appears to take a dig at too by calling him "feeble minded".

Oh & btw, this is the goal Luke Thomas is supposedly completely to blame for...

fernandopartridge

Utterly classless as usual from Barton. Singling out a player so seriously as that & actually blaming him alone for the defeat. Let's not forget that Luke has battled some pretty serious mental health issues to even be back playing which he appears to take a dig at too by calling him "feeble minded".

Oh & btw, this is the goal Luke Thomas is supposedly completely to blame for...

If you were to blame somebody you'd ask 'Hunt' why he committed himself like that

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Not sure if he signed him, but he also ousted Zain Westbrooke.

no_loyalty

He did, Westbrooke’s subsequent career shows he wasn’t too far off the mark with that one though
Fair enough, but wasn’t he linked with a few Championship clubs at one point or was that just agent talk?

SkyBlueSoul

Now sacked by Rovers with them in 16th. Not sure if it's because of results or the fact he's a massive wanker.

rob9872

Probably both. Hopefully the end of him in football but suspect someone will give him another go.

SBT

Currently having a full-blown meltdown on Twitter over....female football pundits? Someone didn't get a callback from TNT Sport.

Users who are viewing this thread